**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Battlegrounds error

OrtounOrtoun Posts: 563 ★★★
Was doing battle grounds to use the couple free elder marks and for the second fight, the fight never loaded and I got to sit and start at the timer count down to zero, after which point it forfeited the entire match.

Comments

• Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 453 ★★★
    Yes! This happened to me too. Except I had just completed match #3 and returned to a black screen and a countdown timer. At the end of the timer nothing happened. I had to force close the app and it counted as a loss.
  • Options
    VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    This happens to me at times whenever I switch screens (like alt-tab on a PC).
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 563 ★★★
    Didn't switch tabs, so wasn't related to that. Did a few more matches after and didn't have any issues aside from getting totally steam rolled, but that's my issue, not Kabam's.

Although did find it funny that I lost a fight that I actually killed the other player, and he didn't kill me but had more health remaining. Seems like a kill vs no kill should be a win no mater what and only go to points if either both killed or didn't kill the opponent, but what do I know.