**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Side Quest Visual Bugs

CyporgCyporg Posts: 285 ★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
I got the path with 20k candy, the resource screen says I still have zero but when I select an item to buy it says I have 20k.

Also what's up with the 6* shards? 650 shards for 15k candy?! I think it's missing a zero, should be 6500 shards IMO.

Comments

• Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,963 ★★★★★
    You think they’ll give 6500 shards for less than what you get from one run through the SQ?
  • Options
    Look at the store bud, a whole T5BC is 10k candy. So you're telling me 650 6* shards is 15k candy?
  • Options
    KyloKylo Posts: 124
    Cyporg said:

I got the path with 20k candy, the resource screen says I still have zero but when I select an item to buy it says I have 20k.

Also what's up with the 6* shards? 650 shards for 15k candy?! I think it's missing a zero, should be 6500 shards IMO.

If you are talking about the resource summary that you can access by clicking the 'i' button on gold,etc..... That is indicating the number of the entry tickets you have for the side quest, not the candies you get from the side quest
  • Options
    Aaah, thanks Kylo
  • Options
    SoSA__RemakeSoSA__Remake Posts: 135
    I dont think one run of rifts worth of candy is gonna come out as 6.5k six star shards.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,781 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022

I dont think one run of rifts worth of candy is gonna come out as 6.5k six star shards.

Actually one run can get you 20k candy wich can be used.for 3k shards at once.