**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is this a bug

7.1.6 I was doing a run on this path with antman and he is glancing but I was using an XL champ also he's antmans sp1 run changed? Looks different lol

Comments

• PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    Kingpin & the rest don't make u glance just antman and apparently XL champs can't be glanced
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    That debuff on you from ant man makes you glance
    Yes but it's a extra large champion and it states that no XL champion can be glanced
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 634 ★★★
    It could be a bug. The only thing I can think of is that the debuff is part of ant man's abilities and does not interact with the node. So they are treated different. The best way to tell if it is a bug is if someone remembers how the fight went before his buff, if XL champs ignored his glancing abilities before
    U get that debuff only if he makes u glance in first place I'm pretty sure. so if he can't make a XL champ glance how did he get it on me yeah I don't remember it to work like this but I could be wrong was a while ago. I was doing a run through on my smaller account to get the gold and noticed it then tried on main. Also when antmans buff happend did his sp1 run change it messed my flow right up lol. 😂
  • Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★

U get that debuff only if he makes u glance in first place I'm pretty sure. so if he can't make a XL champ glance how did he get it on me yeah I don't remember it to work like this but I could be wrong was a while ago. I was doing a run through on my smaller account to get the gold and noticed it then tried on main. Also when antmans buff happend did his sp1 run change it messed my flow right up lol. 😂

No, you get that debug when he throws a special attack.
    AHH k but still an XL champ shouldn't ever be glanced though huh
    AHH attacks nevermind thanks mate 😉👍

It still don't make sense even though it's 100% because XL champs attacks can't be glanced regardless of the situation because he is an XL champ
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    Not sure if this is related to the Size Matter bug in Variant 7.3.1 and Variant 2.1.1. Seems like all the glancing nodes are bugged.