Options

Officer unable to set global nodes and bans

MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,515 ★★★★★
My alliance runs 1 casual battle group of war and this war I happen to not be joining. I went in after everyone placed so I could move around defenders, but I’m unable to set the global node and bans. Is this how it’s supposed to work? That only officers in the war can set the global node and bans? Or is this perhaps a glitch? Anyone else encountered this?

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    What tier are you in war? Some tiers cant have bans and the global is preset from what I remember
  • Options
    This has been happening to me as well for a while. It’s pretty annoying to not be able to set bans if the groups have been filled and I’m not placed.
  • Options
    SandeepS said:

What tier are you in war? Some tiers cant have bans and the global is preset from what I remember

We float between tier 3 and 2. Have always been able to do bans and global nodes in our own. This is the first time it’s happened
  • Options
    edited October 2022

This has been happening to me as well for a while. It’s pretty annoying to not be able to set bans if the groups have been filled and I’m not placed.

Incredibly annoying. I don’t understand the logic behind locking out officers that aren’t actively participating in the war. What happens if we have a war where no officers are in it? Do we just not get to set a global node or bans? I know we can set before everyone has placed but what if we forget or don’t have time?
  • Options
    Maratox said:

Incredibly annoying. I don’t understand the logic behind locking out officers that aren’t actively participating in the war. What happens if we have a war where no officers are in it? Do we just not get to set a global node or bans? I know we can set before everyone has placed but what if we forget or don’t have time?
    I assume it was an oversight rather than an intentional design decision, it’s not like officers are banned from moving defense around if they’re not placed. But Im hoping it will get fixed