**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

300K hero Rating Account at Highest Tier of Battlegrounds

BeroManBeroMan Posts: 272 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
First of all, I covered their names, so no one has any reason to take down this post or close it, since I am not calling anyone personally here since it would "violate the Forum rules"...๐Ÿคทโ€โ™‚๏ธ

As for this issue, Today I matched two accounts under the 300K hero rating at the highest tier of Battlegrounds, these accounts don't care even if they get banned, they know that sooner or later they will get banned, they just are manipulating points or just having "fun" in their mind. I think it's absolutely necessary to have some extra requirements other than uncollected to go at the Gladiators' circuit or at least at the Celestial level. Otherwise, some people have countless of these kinds of accounts and if you ban one today they can use 2 new one's tomorrow. So maybe add some additional requirements, or when someone reaches to gladiator's circuit do not allow them to match immediately, do the vetting process first or something like that. I don't think anyone would believe here that under 500K or even 1 million accounts can reach the celestial tier with fair play.

Comments

• DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Yeah it's quite disappointing ... even in lower tiers it's rampant but I digress. It is what it is.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    I agree
  • GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,922 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    This mode would be such a wonderful experience except for this one fatal flaw. The mods can't be stopped
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    But do we know? Do we truly know they're cheating?
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 622 โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…โ˜…
    Not just the rating but look at the time of the fights lmao first fight 10s (don't think that's possible cause takes time to break penny's shield, not to mention the nodes) and the second fight just 4sec...these dudes don't even try to hide -.- it's disgusting