**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam employee post highlights

In other games I've played there's been a section/focus/category on the forums (like recent discussions) that collected anything the developers poster. I think it would be a helpful addition to this forum so that we can see what the development team posts and responds to. Often we rely on outside sources like reddit to highlight when a post or threat holds useful responses then it's disconnected from the subject of that thread and often lacks full context. As it is we can search a specific user and see all comments. I'm proposing their be a category for all kabam employees reaponses

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

This happens a lot when you click on one of those
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 657 ★★★★

This happens a lot when you click on one of those
    Probably a bug, i tested here and if u click on ''administrator'' this error message will show up but if u just click on the thread, works perfectly
  • SpagNidusSpagNidus Posts: 51
    That only jumps to the first comment just checked on several posts. That is like 10%of the functionality I'm suggesting.

• I’d at least like to see the Admin or Moderator notation (as in pic above) actually become ORANGE Highlighted, just like any NEW comments shows in Orange how many New comments there are in a thread.

Otherwise they are just the usual Gray (note, GW added the Blue highlight above for purposes of showing poster what can be clicked on, but indeed could be something like that but just with the usual New Orange color).

That way you can whether the Admin/Moderator is actually included in any NEW comments in there. As opposed to only earlier comment's you’ve already seen from them already in that thread.

I’d at least like to see the Admin or Moderator notation (as in pic above) actually become ORANGE Highlighted, just like any NEW comments shows in Orange how many New comments there are in a thread.

Otherwise they are just the usual Gray (note, GW added the Blue highlight above for purposes of showing poster what can be clicked on, but indeed could be something like that but just with the usual New Orange color).

That way you can whether the Admin/Moderator is actually included in any NEW comments in there. As opposed to only earlier comment's you’ve already seen from them already in that thread.
    This is also useful
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    There is a downside to that. The first and foremost purpose of the Forum is for people to discuss the game. That's been the encouragement since its inception. It's been stated by Moderation many times that we're also here to discuss with each other, not just to communicate with Staff. I suspect it would encourage people to bypass that aspect.
    edited October 2022

There is a downside to that. The first and foremost purpose of the Forum is for people to discuss the game. That's been the encouragement since its inception. It's been stated by Moderation many times that we're also here to discuss with each other, not just to communicate with Staff. I suspect it would encourage people to bypass that aspect.

I don't understand how you came to this conclusion why would better visibility into a thread. Like seeing where questions are answered reduce discussion. Wouldn't our ease of finding responses make people more likely to add to that discussion. Not to mention cut down on repetitive posts?
    I'd still love to see this feature. We can open a user and see all their comments. It would just be that using a group that includes all of kabam employees.