**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Alliance war L1 team revive (40% health restore)

zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,127 ★★★★★
I just noticed that using the Alliance war L1 team revives did not count toward the items used. When did this happen?

Comments

• Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Just bumping this.

I’m also curious. We suffered a stupid amount of deaths in war today (i’m too embarrassed to say how many 😊), but only used 12 items in three battlegroups (29 players).
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

Just bumping this.

I’m also curious. We suffered a stupid amount of deaths in war today (i’m too embarrassed to say how many 😊), but only used 12 items in three battlegroups (29 players).

They removed revives from item use a season or two after introducing the 1 loyalty revives. Probably the season this was posted during…5 months ago…
  • Ironside47Ironside47 Posts: 461 ★★★
    Thanks mate. Seems like an odd decision to let players use revives ad infinitum.

On a separate note, I wish officers could get a more detailed breakdown of who did what in the war.