**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EOP modok on speed

If I’m consistently intercepting he throws a heavy attack out of no where. I’m not even in reach but he throws a heavy anyways, also the quickest heavy I’ve ever seen. No loading time just straight into heavy. He can hit me with a light attack even tho I’m a mile away from him or if I dex his medium attack he’ll throw a light attack and hit me. He will throw an sp1 the very nanosecond I trigger his auto block. It’s just ridiculous. I can even dex his medium to where it says “dexterity” on the left side of my screen but I still get hit by his medium attack. This is the first EOP where I won’t be completing the final week because I refuse to use revives on the very first fight.

Comments

• Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    edited October 2022

I found it easier to hit his block till he goes unblockable, then he becomes more aggressive and easier to intercept.
    Don’t give up mate.

I’ve been doing that consistently. It worked the first time around in week 1 with hitmonkey. Only used 1 revive after getting him down to about 30-40%. Never got the solo tho. I find this time to be even worse. Even in week 4 against dragonman I probably restarted at least 50 times using human torch without even getting dragonman below 80% and then I finally solo’d finishing with 100% health. The game has started to shift away from skill and more on AI cooperation. Similar to how Swedeah can solo dragonman with Shang chi while holding him to 3 bars of power the entire time but when I try 50+ times with different speed adjustments to Shang chi’s medium attack while dragonman recovers from being knocked down I’m either to fast and whiff or a pico second to slow an dragonman uses the sp3. I’ve seen it all, and kabam knows all…
  • PrentexPrentex Posts: 297
    Who are you using on modok? falcon worked best for me, also bwdo works great
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    I used Magneto and it was pretty easy, bit long fight tough

Mags completely shuts him down, u can play normal

He was also useful against Dragonman and Peni, so he was the MVP in this

I brought Herc R3 undupped, Mags R2 and Mags R5 lol