**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone pls explain this

The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion

Fyi my nick is r3.
This fight can be done but with 100% health for domino? How?

Specially it shows successful hit 67 and highest combo 57.that means she lost combo right? Only way of losing combo is getting hit.. Then how she finished with 100% against my r3 nick if she got hit. Just forget the block damage.

Comments

• The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

Domino could have taken an sp1 to the face and heal with willpower from fury's disorient debuff

That won't be possible if will power would have been that crazy it would have been nerfed😂😂.. Plus its r3 nick
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★

Ghost_Fan said:

Domino could have taken an sp1 to the face and heal with willpower from fury's disorient debuff

That won't be possible if will power would have been that crazy it would have been nerfed😂😂.. Plus its r3 nick
    The thing is it possible unfortunately wp scaling with basic hp so hige rank domino could gain the sp1 from nick ist not a lot
  • AmaadAkiraAmaadAkira Posts: 388 ★★★
    Ghost_Fan said:

It wouldn't say no damage taken then on domino's side.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★

Ghost_Fan said:

No damage taken by NF too lol
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,009 ★★★★★

• RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Even if they healed back up to 100%, the damage would still be taken. It would only say "no damage taken" if no damage was done at all. Otherwise there would be percentages of what the damage was. Something fishy with this fight.
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 ★★

Even if they healed back up to 100%, the damage would still be taken. It would only say "no damage taken" if no damage was done at all. Otherwise there would be percentages of what the damage was. Something fishy with this fight.

It always shows no damage taken for some weird reason
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

Ghost_Fan said:

Says no damage taken on the dead nick fury side so hardly a reliable source of information
  • The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

It's Domino.

Skills are always unlucky.
    On top of that she have perfect block chance which gives her more power.
    On top of that she have crit bleeds.
    A lucky domino run can take down fury's in 40 seconds.

Time duration is major distinctions for real modders. Not a single modder have fights above 1 min.

Fight stats screen is bugged, the combos are not correct. Go check your perfect fights where you didn't received a hit, it'll show two different combo.

I didn't knew that combo count shown is bugged. Damn then not a suspect of course.
  • Dragoon81Dragoon81 Posts: 147 ★★
    Will power is amazing any fights I finish with 100% health…trust me I got hit.