**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Camp Honest Feedback

Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
I don't like the way you guys did it this year, even if I understand WHY you did it this way. That said, here's some honest feedback:

For the love of Asgard, don't put in do 25 Parry or Dexterity dodges when there's input issues and have been for months and parries are hard to do anyway with the split second timing required.

Any challenges should be limited to something like win 10 fights with Sp1/bleed/incinerate/shock/poison/heavy attack or win fights vs specific classes, with class disadvantage or against a specific group of characters like Spider-Verse/Avengers/Guardians etc.

DO NOT EVER do that flaming win fights with opposite class wheel class nonsense ever again unless you word it better. Cosmic-Skill was fine, but to me, tech is opposite mystic and mutant is opposite science, not diagonal opposites like science/tech and mutant /mystic.

Try to come up with 30 separate challenges, one for each day, instead of us getting repeats of the same six or seven.

Just my opinions. But, there you go.

Comments

• Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,605 ★★★★
    So true. I suck at parrying, and for the opposite on the class wheel objective, for every fight i had to take a look at the class wheel in the champions tab