**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Appreciation Post

The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
First of all this is not a sarcastic post with the appreciation title in it πŸ˜‚.

I do criticise a lot about kabam new offers sq quite often but there are some really good improvements till now that kabam has made,I just want to mention what are those-

1. Monthly Cav and uc EQ initial completion offers. This are one of the best offers for sure in 7 years of mcoc.

Those who are grinders can take 2.5k unit offers those who are not like me still can take 1k potion offer at the end of month.

2. Monthly EQ rewards update - I am more than satisfied with it. Cav difficulty vs rewards ratio is quite low. I will say they changed the monthly Eq so well I explore cav eq 100% every month since the change. Before the change I even dont bothered to complete cav eq even once. Plus bringing back completion rewards is awesome.

3. This one is most recent one and my personal favourite. Removing Aq linked nodes! It just removes the hassle of aq, everyone can now take boss on their own, play on their own time on aq. This change is a huge win. Hope they keep this in aq season 10 even if the cost is difficulty of defenders being increased, I will happily take no linked nodes aq.

4.new contents- act 8.1 is super fun great design. Eop well its not fun if u lack the counter but The only content in the game where i will say Difficulty to reward ratio is perfect is EOP.

5. Qol improvements - some are just game changer and helps a ton, undo button, stash count, inventory divided into stones potions etc to mention some.

I guess kabam deserves appreciation for the changes mentioned above, there is no shred of doubt those are what let's many still play the game. Well done developers graphics designers and full team of kabam for the above mentioned changes. In the midst of thousands of trash offers, input issues, quite horrible changes, p2w and paywalled events These changes is what making me to continue playing mcoc and I am quite sure that's the case of many others.