Gold rewards for Deadpool arena….

CaptianHungaryCaptianHungary Member Posts: 24
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
I might be a little late to post something about this but I don’t care, I actually have a life outside of this game.

Speaking of which, I think it was pretty chicken**** of Kabam to not have any gold offers but instead throw a HUGE Gold reward for the Deadpool Arena that ended earlier this week.
I’m pretty damn sure I’m not the only one that doesn’t play arena because I just don’t have the damn time. I have a full-time job and a family at home. Could I have used that 5 mil in Gold? Hell yes I could have!! I have a **** ton of rank up material and iso that keeps coming up to expire but I just don’t have the Gold to use them. And like I said, I definitely don’t have time to grind arena on top of all the other content going on in the game, AQ, War, monthly EQ (on top of side quests), oh and let’s not forget Story content on top of that!

I’m sure there’s A LOT of players that could’ve used that kind of Gold but just don’t have the time to grind Arena. I’m pretty disappointed in Kabam for doing this.

No Gold offers, but let’s throw a huge Gold reward for our Arena players only. Kudos! Good job! I hate this game. No wonder some people feel the need to cheat and run arena bots. Can’t say I blame them.
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• Knullvoid235Knullvoid235 Member Posts: 158
    The points could be obtained by Alliance quest and duels too. Venompool is good for alliance quest and gwenpool is not bad either. I did 3 alliance runs with the pool champs I had and got 3 mil gold. Took me 20 mins total
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian

Gogi said:

The points could be obtained by Alliance quest and duels too. Venompool is good for alliance quest and gwenpool is not bad either. I did 3 alliance runs with the pool champs I had and got 3 mil gold. Took me 20 mins total

Well you used the most powerful tool, your brain. Only if OP used his, he could have understood that there were other methods to obtain points besides arena.
    Didn’t think it would take long for the trolls to come out on this one lol.

You trolls must’ve missed the part where I said I have a life outside of this game. No, I don’t have time to be grinding much of anything other than the normal content in the game. And I definitely don’t have time to be researching exactly where I can be grinding points from either. I’m not like you guys where I sit at home all day long with nothing better to do. I work full time and have a family to worry about when I’m not at work. So if that deserves to be trolled on, then so be it.
    Well then, dont cry when others put in the work and you couldnt.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★

Gogi said:

Well you used the most powerful tool, your brain. Only if OP used his, he could have understood that there were other methods to obtain points besides arena.

You trolls must’ve missed the part where I said I have a life outside of this game. No, I don’t have time to be grinding much of anything other than the normal content in the game. And I definitely don’t have time to be researching exactly where I can be grinding points from either. I’m not like you guys where I sit at home all day long with nothing better to do. I work full time and have a family to worry about when I’m not at work. So if that deserves to be trolled on, then so be it.
    Yes you may hav a life we all do offer is just more busy that’s offer all u need to do was to do duel those 5 freee u had day 20 points wil had neat u 3m gold so hardcore grind it wasn’t really and like 30 points for 5mil
  • CaptianHungaryCaptianHungary Member Posts: 24

Gogi said:

lol, I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one that didn’t have the time to put in the work. All I’m saying is, Kabam could’ve put that kind of Gold rewards in content that everyone would do normally OR just come out with the normal Gold offers. That’s all.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian

Gogi said:

lol, I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one that didn’t have the time to put in the work. All I’m saying is, Kabam could’ve put that kind of Gold rewards in content that everyone would do normally OR just come out with the normal Gold offers. That’s all.
    They are, have you seen the new incursionupdate? also side eq gold has dramatically incrased.

Gogi said:

I’m sorry to said you just neglect everything we said about this event it doesn’t take you more times then to do contests that’s one you
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Gogi said:

How could we possibly the part where you said you "had a life outside of the game", you said it several times.

I hope you don't expect to get sympathy from people who you are being extremely condescending to.

On other news, im extremely mad at the NFL. No professional team will hire me, but it's unfair because I have a life and too busy to practice so now I can't get a job as a professional NFL player.

Omg, you did not just compare a mobile game to an actual job you would do in life LMAO! Two TOTALLY different scenarios there.
    Ok so, in regards to all these troll comments, this is why I don’t post much in the forums and also why a lot of players don’t even pay attention to the forums.

Most of you guys don’t have a life, a job, or a family to worry about outside of this game. So yeah, of course you have time to get all the content done and be able to keep up with everything on the game, I would be able to also.

All I’m saying is, Kabam could’ve either implemented the Gold offers OR put the Gold rewards into a piece of content that everyone normally does on a daily basis, like the monthly Sidequests or something. Not everyone has the time to grind arena or even take the time to research where/how to get the “timed” huge gold rewards.

There’s a lot of players out there that don’t grind arena, that don’t do Incursions, that don’t do Battlegrounds, etc etc etc, because they just don’t have the damn time. Plain and simple.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    I get it man. It's hard to read things. Especially in game. Words so tiny.
  • NoobieuNoobieu Member Posts: 14

Ok so, in regards to all these troll comments, this is why I don’t post much in the forums and also why a lot of players don’t even pay attention to the forums.

Most of you guys don’t have a life, a job, or a family to worry about outside of this game. So yeah, of course you have time to get all the content done and be able to keep up with everything on the game, I would be able to also.

All I’m saying is, Kabam could’ve either implemented the Gold offers OR put the Gold rewards into a piece of content that everyone normally does on a daily basis, like the monthly Sidequests or something. Not everyone has the time to grind arena or even take the time to research where/how to get the “timed” huge gold rewards.

There’s a lot of players out there that don’t grind arena, that don’t do Incursions, that don’t do Battlegrounds, etc etc etc, because they just don’t have the damn time. Plain and simple.

bro it literally took me 5 mins of arena to get 3 mil gold, you’ve spent more than 5 minutes making this pointless thread. just admit you were too stupid to put points into the event lol
  • ItsDamienItsDamien Member Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★
    Could have done 5 duels with a 1* Deadpool each day to get 40 points over 4 days.
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    What arena....
    ItsDamien said:

Could have done 5 duels with a 1* Deadpool each day to get 40 points over 4 days.

He’s to naive to thinking he isn’t wrong but if he didn’t had the Deadpool it just means slightly more dueling or arean. Isn’t difficult.

Noobieu said:

bro it literally took me 5 mins of arena to get 3 mil gold, you’ve spent more than 5 minutes making this pointless thread. just admit you were too stupid to put points into the event lol

Another perfect example of a troll comment. This is why a lot of people stay away from the forums.
    It literally take 5 minutes to duel a 1 star champion. Just because u didn’t do u complain. And one thing u should’ve done it because this event use to be paid only so stop being so aggressive against people you don’t even know. Be adults
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Member Posts: 934 ★★★★
    Out of 4 days. You had time to do just 1 fight to aquire 1 million gold. Sounds like the easiest 1 million gold ever for just one 30 second fight.

Out of 4 days. You had time to do just 1 fight to aquire 1 million gold. Sounds like the easiest 1 million gold ever for just one 30 second fight.

For me the fight wher 0000 seconds
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,712 ★★★★★
    I don't care whatever rants you or anyone do.
    If you are polite people will back you up almost always.

Barging in here with 'I have life comment', using the troll word on every reply, what do you expect?

People who focus on the 'Real life' doesn't care about the game, your frustration is spilling all over the place.

Have a better day as you have the luxury of a beautiful family.
    Take care. Stress less over the products of Netmarbel, which is here for money making business.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,486 ★★★★★
    1 Mil Gold for 1 Fight? Um...
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    24...........that's my prediction on how many total times op will say things like "I have a life" or "I have a job" before this thread is done with.

I mean, he seems to thinks he's only person here with a life, or job or family so I guess may as well say it over and over and over and over and over and over.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

All I’m saying is, Kabam could’ve either implemented the Gold offers OR put the Gold rewards into a piece of content that everyone normally does on a daily basis, like the monthly Sidequests or something.

Is Alliance Quest not something that people do on an almost daily basis. Pretty sure most people do that. I got 3M for literally 10-15 minutes of effort. Did you even put up 1 point? Literally 30 seconds of effort for 1M Gold? I will concede that I don't know why other game modes couldn't contribute to the event but it is what it is.
  • BocksaroxBocksarox Member Posts: 329 ★★★
    Hey, OP! I have a spouse, a kid, a job, and a life. I was still able to find 30 seconds to participate in the event. It's not Kabam's or any other summoner's fault that you have priorities that keep you from playing. You chose those priorities. Being critical and condescending of our personal priorities while going full cry baby in the forums then accusing every person that calls you out a troll is not a good look.

Take care. Good luck with your life.
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Member Posts: 604 ★★★

JollyHawk said:

I get it man. It's hard to read things. Especially in game. Words so tiny.

Perfect example of a troll comment. Where the heck did that come from? Obviously not understanding what I was trying to say or where I was coming from.
    What?? I'm totally with you man!! Why even put the gold behind a 1 fight paywall? They should just include 1 million gold daily gifted to my account. I don't even think we should have to login to get it. Making us login to collect a login crystal item is a slap in the face to all summoners! They've made this game where only the Whales who can afford a phone can get anywhere!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.