**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Incursion Difficulty

Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
It's it just me but I think the bump in attack values in incursion is off the roof especially heading deep pass zone 10. I was trying out sector 7 with 5* got to room 11 and had to take a break. Am just wondering for those trying out sector 9 how crazy is the difficulty pass zone 10 cause will push 8 before 9, saving my best sucide friendly champs for those run.

Comments

• Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 807 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    I used 3 of my 10-15 range top champions and got to round 9 in sector 8 and it started getting tough.....again not my best champs, but it was fun as hell
  • MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 ★★★★
    Sector 9 zone 12 darkjawk boss with 530 k HP and average 50 k attack 🤡
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Sector 9 is abnormally difficult depending on the nodes
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Gmonkey said:

Thing at sig 200 is a must map 8 zone 10+

So Rip Awakening gem I guess
    In all fairness I love the difficulty not complaining but further zones in sector 9 requires a good chunk of units or sig200 thing. I just hope I can get to 15 at least don't want much stress.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Basically at Zone 12 plus avoid all champs that have very hard to dex specials. It's basically a instant death if you take them into the block.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    Incursions is basically impossible without thing
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    Tijjy007 said:

100% agree. Kabams testers really should get a raise with all they do.

Yes we do.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I had a 6r4 Apoc sig 100, wolverine fully maxed, and a 6r3 duped white mags. I wiped on the Doom in room 10 because of a pretty unmanageable node combo (apply power sting every ten seconds, remove every tenth hit, plus encroaching stun). In hindsight I guess I should’ve subbed in Nick Fury but oh well.

I quit incursions last year because the payoff was minimal. It was fun to revisit for a bit. I still think I would’ve been better off clearing two more paths in 8.1 or grinding units in arena than doing that, but I’m also sitting on 70mil gold. If you’re short on it, I absolutely get the appeal.
  • jbxotiicjbxotiic Posts: 145
    Nalak8 said:

This the nodes in zone 7 of sector 9. How the heck do you counter this?

wouldn't torch with prefight work for this?
    The best change we can get for incursions now is the ability to remove one of the boss node because some node combination are so impractical especially on some defenders.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    honestly the difficulty wouldnt be as bad if the nodes didnt counter 90% of the buffs given in the matches. especially regen and buff type nodes.
    its definitely one of the more fun updated modes, could be tweaked a bit. but one of the better improvements ive seen in a while, it also didnt break the game(as bad as other updates have) so its a plus
    Honestly if we can select our hacks rather than leaving it to RNG it will help with later zones. I have sacrificed healing my champs to have a shot at a good hack only to end up with power sting hack and some other irrelevant hacks.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    I haven't played incursions in months until yesterday but it did seem decidedly more difficulty especially in sector 7 which used to be easy to reach room 10 in.

The node combinations also seemed to be almost defender specific rather than random. An Ultron boss had 5 second pierce and close encounters in room 3. Met up with gorr boss with enhanced sp1 and biohazard in just room 4.

So much switching of champs had to go on in solo mode that the 5 day cool down seems really harsh.

Also switching champs in with the same health as the ones you removed send almost pointless, and forces resource use. They should do it like they do swaps in act 7 and 8. At least give the champs 50% health.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    So is kabam going to address the attack values for even sector 7 room 10? Lol those are insane. I understand in 9 room 10 which I didn’t get to think I KOd in 8 there but even sector 7 had some outrageous attack values, the folks who are capped at sector 7 will have a hard time even getting through the first infamous or doctor doom lol. Definitely need to scale it down a little. When I would run sector 8 room 13-16 (especially during Enzo’s incursion tournaments) it wasnt nearly as bad as running this new one