**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hazard Shifts have to go

gage201205gage201205 Posts: 574 ★★★
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
I know this is an unpopular opinion, but the hazard shifts in war have to go.

Does it bring an unneeded difficulty? No, it brings un needed champ specifics, sometimes so restrictive to very few champs.

Well theres a new tactic. Again champ specific.

These nodes, in my opinion are annoying not fun. Not saying easy but fun.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    You don't need double immunity to handle the node. It is very restrictive if you only use double immune champs but even then, it's not like everyone in the battlegroup has to have the right champs for it.
  • Options
    Alex_sc11Alex_sc11 Posts: 191
    There are a lot of fun options!

Immunities, shrug off champs, High Sig Angela (personal fav) , AAR characters, etc etc its a fun puzzle of a fight.
  • Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 522 ★★★
    What I don't like is that these generic nodes could be replaced with more impactful/champ specific nodes. I like looking at defender placement as kind of like a puzzle relating to my BG's available defenders in respect to diversity. That said these nodes just kind of feel like an afterthought as far as who occupies them. Perhaps that's just an oversight on my part, but to me they are boring as far as placement goes.
  • Options
    QuikPik said:

There's nothing wrong with hazard shift nodes but there's way too many of them imo.

I agree with this. I’m not a fan of it, but don’t see a problem with them but find them to be used s lot more often
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,053 ★★★★★
    I run path 9 currently and take the Hazzard shift mini boss on boss island. Rhulk and Kingpin handle everything just fine.
  • Options
    CaptainaidenCaptainaiden Posts: 796 ★★★
    No