**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Incursiones solo Mode MVPs

Hello Summoners!

What are your main MVPs rn for your solo incursions?

For me Is mags, Kingpin y Apoc for sector 7/8.

On sector 9 AA really surprised me.

Share your compos!

Comments

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,809 ★★★★★
    I've only done one run in Sector 9 so far, but Apocalypse, Cable and Mojo was a great team until I flubbed things up and got all of them KO'd in quick succession. Since my Apocalypse is sig 120 or something, all of them had some kind of regen going. As long as I alternated between them, neither took too much chip damage.
  • Options
    DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63
    Ercarret said:

I've only done one run in Sector 9 so far, but Apocalypse, Cable and Mojo was a great team until I flubbed things up and got all of them KO'd in quick succession. Since my Apocalypse is sig 120 or something, all of them had some kind of regen going. As long as I alternated between them, neither took too much chip damage.

Apoc is huge for incursions tbh. Hopefully I can get him soon as 6* my 5* still doing really amazing things for me.

Mojo need the dupe to work well? :o
  • Options
    DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63
    Nocko said:

Good thread, really interested to find some good teams
    I went in with NF, Herc and Nimrod... didnt find Nimrod THAT useful tbh... NF and Herc put in work... but i ran into some nasty node combinations and decided to back out and have a think about a different team for a deeper run in a few days.

I've seen on some streams a good thing to do early is to start with Odin and give Herc the pre fights and then sub him out... that's a spicy idea

I was doing that with my 5 and 6* Odín. I tried It with aegon to see how good was.

My aegon is 5* Max 200 sig. I reach out sector 8 zone 8. Unfortunatelly, not enough healing but was super funny!
  • Options
    MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 128 ★★
    It is time to rank up your Morningstars