**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

TouchΓ© kabam

That 8.1.6 path with tech champs the Cyclops one that night crawler and misty going to be punishment ahhh u got me good I'll be stuck a while there.πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ‘Œ

Comments

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Take a tech with armor that regenerate.

Silver centurion for nightcrawler. Stun, heavy, let go away and hit his block till he change to swashbuckling mode. He is easy to do after that
  • PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260 β˜…
    Cheers mate πŸ˜‰ I ranked up my 5* nimgod took the whole path easy lost guardian and warlock due to playing rubbish lol but I'm up to misty had to charge up it went from super solid to super easy all because of Nimrod and I've never even played him before. When he gets that Fury's he hits like a tank & thank u for the advice πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
    Wasn't to bad lol when traps were broke it took me over 1k units in team revives because I kept falling into them myself lol that last time there I used a team revive but was wasted tbh just needed if for misty traded out a champ took in bishop used Nimrod he wrecked first 20% off black widow then bishop tanked the rest off but needed further single revive at the last 5% but all in all for me! was way better actually seeing the traps next objective is solo her with bishop 😜 I actually really love fighting her now. 3 runs done 3 to go excited.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,399 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I used vulture OS Howard and warlock isn't the greatest path but isn't the worst one either
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,310 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nimrod is the best champ for this path
  • YsFYsF Posts: 151 β˜…β˜…
    It's just a simple parry heavy fight with a tech armour up champ
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    OS soloed the path for me. Not everyone has her, so the options above are great as well. I don’t think the parry- armor up champs work however.
    I got it done with Nimrod I still got a bit to go but finished 6.1.6 and 6.1.1 and did all bosses 1 time each just a chill to end now 😜