**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Summoner Event Day 30 target missing for 3 days

Summoner Event Day 30 target missing for 3 days. I am waiting it for 3 days, it keep refreshing new objectives will come in certain hours but after that still not showing.

And now, the event is gone! I missed the final gold chip!

Comments

• Options
    The game is messed up only to the extent that it keeps on saying “new objective coming in xx hours”.
    I would have thought that new/fancy alternative Summer Objective claiming screen would have entirely gone away by now. But it hasn’t and it keeps misleading people into thinking more days are still coming,

The last of the 30 days has long since past. The 3 extra grace days have also passed by, ended on October 15th.
  • Options
    AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    It keep on telling me day 30 is in xx hours. But it never show up! It’s a bug!
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,497 ★★★★★
    It’s not a bug. You missed days.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,641 Guardian
    edited October 2022
    Looks like they finally removed the ended summer objectives screens, so people won’t see that mistaken “still coming” anymore.

And just FYI, only 3 days remain to actually SPEND those tokens in the Camp and Resort Stores.
  • Options
    AY_WonderlandAY_Wonderland Posts: 112
    It said next objective coming in few hours. Then after few hours, no objective, and it refreshed and saying next objective come in 23:99 hours…

Not a bug?! I can accept this…