**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The best level 49 account in game hits a milestone after EOP rewards

Lord Neeson has reached another milestone as the best low level account in game thats purely legit. First rank 4. I admit I rarely do anything content relate aside from eop / new story content and a little side quest stuff. Will I hit paragon before I reach level 50? Probably not unless I decide to spend some cash which is very unlikely at this point.

Bwdo was a fun choice as she is my most used champ on my roster.

Comments

• Options
    Congratulations! Great r4 choice!
  • Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★

Quoting from the king of spiteful comments, this one is for you

Stealing my lines while throwing shade. And Neeson ain't bad, he just likes to throw the bait out and see who bites, which you clearly bit. You should see him in global, it's hilarious.
  • Options
    Angryneeson52Angryneeson52 Posts: 445 ★★★

Stealing my lines while throwing shade. And Neeson ain't bad, he just likes to throw the bait out and see who bites, which you clearly bit. You should see him in global, it's hilarious.
    I told mentioned you as the king 😂 just didn't tagged you. I am not in his global server dude.
    I’m on two different globals. Too bad. I’m a riot to the weak.
  • Options

I told mentioned you as the king 😂 just didn't tagged you. I am not in his global server dude.
    Global chat is wasting your time more than the forums. Shouldn’t be proud of being in global so much
    What else is there to do on the game?
  • Options

Global chat is wasting your time more than the forums. Shouldn’t be proud of being in global so much
    Literally anything other than talking to 7 year olds on global
    Kabam should really put out new content then.
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 353 ★★★

Battlegrounds, New Incursions, 8.1, SQ, EQ, what else do you want?
    That's not a lot for someone who pays their way through the game tbh
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    I would have taken Nimrod to R4 before Widow
  • Options
    007Bishop said:

5$ A week sure is paying your way through
  • Options
    edited October 2022

007Bishop said:

5$ A week sure is paying your way through
    I'm not sure if you are familiar with mathematical concepts, but hear me out, this is an easy one... It Adds Up
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    It adds up to less than coffee a week.
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★

I think you typed too fast before getting the timing right. I can easily get 2 coffees from Tim’s in a week for $5.
  • Options

Not sure where you live, but $5 per week is $20 a month. And where I live, that's enough to pay for my meals for a week. Besides, I'm very sure you can buy coffee for less than $5 wherever you live
  • Options

I think you typed too fast before getting the timing right. I can easily get 2 coffees from Tim’s in a week for $5.
    The average working person buys coffee on their way to work. 5 a week. I'm sure there's a lot of grey area there, but $20 a month is not a great amount. That of course depends on financial situations, but it's really not a great amount of money in today's economy.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

The average working person buys coffee on their way to work. 5 a week. I'm sure there's a lot of grey area there, but $20 a month is not a great amount. That of course depends on financial situations, but it's really not a great amount of money in today's economy.
    Pfft, who needs coffee? Get some natural adrenaline by setting your alarm to the beginning of Immigrant Song
  • Options
    Doctorwho13Doctorwho13 Posts: 594 ★★★

I think there’s a misunderstanding there somewhere.

You said a coffee - singular - was more than $5 a week. I was just saying that’s not the case.

I’m sure you meant something else. I was just pointing out the response seemed rushed as I know you know you can get a coffee for less than $5.
  • Options
    Ya all still arguing about coffee? Op is in kabam jail and ya all going back and forth on coffee.

But fyi, you go to Starbucks or Dunkin donuts, two of the most popular coffee spots, it's likely you will spend more than $5 for a coffee. Last time my wife got a coffee at Starbucks it was like $9 but had some weird add ons.

But also, no real coffee drinker drinks coffee once a week, most drink it at least 5 times a week (I drink it 7 days a week).

But anyways, it's pretty clear some of you are arguing just to argue.
  • Options

I think there’s a misunderstanding there somewhere.

You said a coffee - singular - was more than $5 a week. I was just saying that’s not the case.

I’m sure you meant something else. I was just pointing out the response seemed rushed as I know you know you can get a coffee for less than $5.
    I said coffee. I meant in general. Sorry if that was unclear.
  • Options
    edited October 2022
    Lol I’m in mcoc jail.

About the coffee conversation I sell 16oz for 2.00/ 20oz for 232 and 24oz for 2.64, which is in line anywhere ya go these days aside from high end shops. Dunkin / Starbucks ect are all overpriced like crazy.
  • Options

Lol I’m in mcoc jail.

About the coffee conversation I sell 16oz for 2.00/ 20oz for 232 and 24oz for 2.64, which is in line anywhere ya go these days aside from high end shops. Dunkin / Starbucks ect are all overpriced like crazy.

I stand corrected, why in the world that jail icon over your profile?
  • Options

Lol I’m in mcoc jail.

I stand corrected, why in the world that jail icon over your profile?
    I can post in threads just can’t post new discussions.
  • Options

Lol I’m in mcoc jail.

Here, it depends where I go. Not a fan of Starbucks. Bridgehead tastes like it was brewed in an oak barrel. Tim Hortons is the likely suspect. I get a Large D/D with a shot of Espresso, comes to about $3. I like my coffee to to have its own Octave Rating.
  • Options
    BadahBadah Posts: 245 ★★
    edited October 2022

Pfft, who needs coffee? Get some natural adrenaline by setting your alarm to the beginning of Immigrant Song

Someone mentioned Led Zeppelin in the forum?

In my opinion, BEST COMMENT EVER!