**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battlegrounds - Your fight history should be available from the leaderboard/player profile

LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,451 ★★★★★
I should be able to click on another player as see their Battleground Match History.

Ideally from their profile, failing that the leaderboard.

Comments

• Options
    tusharNairtusharNair Posts: 290 ★★

I should be able to click on another player as see their Battleground Match History.

Comparing with other games, seems good idea however with option for user to have option to enable or disable this. Personally I would love stats on profile...BG games won/lost ...last season tier...etc
  • Options
    Tijjy007Tijjy007 Posts: 317 ★★★
    Also they need to stop allowing you to confirm a match, very easily allows you to match yourself
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,451 ★★★★★

Comparing with other games, seems good idea however with option for user to have option to enable or disable this. Personally I would love stats on profile...BG games won/lost ...last season tier...etc
    I don't think on the leaderboard it should be hidden. I should be able to look at the top players, see who they beat and how they beat them.