**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

What would you pay for mastery loadouts?

HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 473 ★★★
edited October 2022 in Suggestions and Requests
How many units would you spend for an additional mastery loadout that can be applied to all parts of the contest, not just bg?

What would you pay for mastery loadouts? 88 votes

None/don’t need it
57%
Crine60SnakeEyes69World Eaterheruheru511SpeedbumpphillgreenTerrayossMityAntRodrigoVillarflygamerTotal_Domin01SandeepStusharNairSoSA__RemakeAleorspiderbites0196RookiieJimmyBDylanphile 51 votes
1k or under
26%
KDoggg2017Surya027Ragnarok13Cat_MurdockRasiloverRickGrimes_King73Ayden_noah1Bugmat78SpadeHunterKRANꓘRebarkDfour24GardoshLpooNastyPhishTrapKill66ChatterofforumsTrashPanda12FerahgoStarSmasher2001 23 votes
1,001-2000
10%
The_PushMhd20034pseudosaneKerneasTijjy007Mobile_P0tat0FiiNCHLemon_Man44Adam121 9 votes
2,001-3000
3%
VerzzHavanaknightMasterzxPro 3 votes
Over 3k
0%
Over 3k for 1 and I’d pay more for a 3rd
2%
Angryneeson52willrun4adonut 2 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★
    Assuming I’d just have to pay it once and wouldn’t have to pay to reapply it (also if I could switch in the middle of a quest like when they have that free mastery week. It was so fun switching between doom and Diablo on the same path).
  • Options
    HavanaknightHavanaknight Posts: 473 ★★★
    2,001-3000

We shouldn’t have to pay for something like that

Fundamentally, sure. But that could be said for all branches on the mastery tree. A second (or third) mastery - with free swaps between - can just be another thing to unlock. It’ll be up to the user to do a cost benefit analysis and decide if unlocking is right for them.
  • Options
    ItsDamienItsDamien Posts: 5,626 ★★★★★

We shouldn’t have to pay for something like that

And you wouldn’t have to pay for it. You could choose to pay to get it. Same deal with unlocking suicide masteries.
  • Options
    Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    1,001-2000
    It depends on how it was implemented. If you get a free switch or two a day, I'd gladly pay around 1500 units. If I had to pay units to switch between them at all, I would pay 0-100 depending on the cost to switch. If you had unlimited free swaps I'd be willing to drop 3000 units per loadout.
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,570 ★★★★★

It depends on how it was implemented. If you get a free switch or two a day, I'd gladly pay around 1500 units. If I had to pay units to switch between them at all, I would pay 0-100 depending on the cost to switch. If you had unlimited free swaps I'd be willing to drop 3000 units per loadout.

You said it better than I did. Thanks for being a telepathy and reading my mind.
  • Options
    Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,642 ★★★★★
    Mastery should be free once you have unlocked them we are way past this kabaam.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★

I can see maybe having a cooldown but it's frustrating that I have to pay like 100 Units just to swap Mastery for a single EoP fight. It's literally a better use of resources for me to just throw 10 or 15 revives at a fight just because Heal Prevention of Short Burst Lockdown is present instead of switching my masterys and actually tackling the fight as intended.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,853 ★★★★★
    None/don’t need it
    Shouldn't have to reset the whole lot to move a couple of points. I dont mind paying to move the masteries I need to move but its annoying to reset the whole tree.
  • Options
    NastyPhishNastyPhish Posts: 583 ★★★
    1k or under
    500/deck. Without scaling up at all. None if they aren’t cheaper
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,650 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

I can see maybe having a cooldown but it's frustrating that I have to pay like 100 Units just to swap Mastery for a single EoP fight. It's literally a better use of resources for me to just throw 10 or 15 revives at a fight just because Heal Prevention of Short Burst Lockdown is present instead of switching my masterys and actually tackling the fight as intended.
    I almost always throw revives at it instead of switching. I hate burning units on anything. When I did act 7 exploration I saved all the suicide unfriendly paths for the end so I'd only have to change masteries once. I don't know that I want free mastery changes for War, but it would be nice in every other area of the game. I don't know how you do one without the other though.