**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Some general BG observation/feedback.

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
A number of things I’ve been experiencing in Battlegrounds that I’d really appreciate some insight and if possible Kabam, can you comment or look into it and provide some form to solution or workaround.
- The defender’s ability to reparry in my opinion should be removed from the game. It’s requires skill to pulled that off and giving something like this to the AI is a bit unfair. I’m too scared at the moment to use attackers with double hit mediums attacks as I’m getting parried frequently on the second hit of my first medium attack. BWDO and Tigra are the main attackers I’m experiencing this with.
- Secondly I’m not sure if this has been addressed before, can we parry heavy attacks? It doesn’t happen often but the AI is able to parry heavy attack. I’m not sure if it’s block resist interaction with parry to cause that or not but I’ve had the AI parry my heavy attack a couple of time. If I remember correctly, heavy attack is meant to break through block so how is parry a form of blocking (well-timed block) able to prevent a heavy attack.
- Lastly, I’ve noticed when fighting Void his debuffs are immediately applied to you without that second or two timer on the attacker letting you know the debuffs is applied, if this makes any sense.
Thanks.

Comments

• frodo2377frodo2377 Posts: 312 ★★★
    Well this explains how I got stunned hitting into Apocs block with bwdo. I was wondering what the heck happened.
  • LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I’ve experienced the void one, and it is definitely something strange.
  • Great, AI can reparry and I still struggle to do it