**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suicides

PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
Are suicides for people with no skill? I started like 4 years ago n never use them because when I started I was always told suicides u don't need those. There only for people with no skills and still hear this argument often. Is this true I don't use them before u lot start 🤣
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    If this isn't true what is best way to set them up and who are your favourite champs to run suicides with. I was thinking about giving it a go but wouldn't know where to start when to use them when to remove them. Or should I just continue without them n not teach a old dog new tricks?
  • Options
    KyloKylo Posts: 124
    That isn't true. Suicides need a more tighter roster and investment. Many people save up the units to spend them on featured cav crystals. They are very beneficial(except that idiotic recoil). Champs that doesn't have poison and bleed immunity and champs that use specials often in their rotation aren't suicide friendly(void is an example for both).
  • Options
    SnakepSnakep Posts: 362 ★★★
    This is the craziest argument I have heard. Suicides are for people with no skill? Why? Because they hit harder with suicides on? If that’s the case then wouldn’t ranking up champions only be for people with no skill? Everyone that uses a six star instead of a five star champion has no skill? Suicides is a double edge sword, using them makes you stronger but you have to change your play style, either using certain champions or only throwing specials in ideal situations. Very few champions have no consequences from those particular masteries. Most people that don’t have them don’t because they are very expensive. Personally I switch back and forth so that I can get the most damage when I need to but I like to be able to use a wide range of champions so I often run without them on.
  • Options
    I never said it this why I never used them is all I was just about to purchase them n got put off because people were saying that. I had most of them bought but the last 1 n never bothered using them but was thinking about r4 my corvus because people say he's only good with them on but I think he's decent enough without. But kinda thinking about seeing what the hype is with him n Elsa.
  • Options
    Hickdog27Hickdog27 Posts: 137 ★★
    It’s really about the champs you like to use and the modes you like to play. Single player modes like questing and arena are where I enjoy them the most. (I’ve had them on for the last year and a half).

Competitive modes like BG’s and War, they are not as effective if you’re not careful about the champs you are using. I’m stubborn and don’t like to turn them on and off.
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I run them all the time but I do it mostly for Arena. Full stop, you just get better rewards for your time investment using them for that game mode. Other game modes, it's mostly just a wash. I wouldn't consider them necessary or unnecessary, they are just different and one of the most impactful mastery setups.