**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Battle grounds but a good post :)

What is your team currently sitting at right now,and your individual score also. πŸ˜œπŸ‘

Comments

• PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260 β˜…

• MiniMFMiniMF Posts: 847 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    280 k solo and 3.1 M alliance
  • KyloKylo Posts: 124 β˜…
    184k solo and 947k alliance
    Decent minimf does that X3 this time round again? Also do u think u will hit top rank on both alliance & solo? πŸ˜ƒ
    Waw I got some catching up to do u lot are killing it πŸ˜‰
    Send in screen shots if u can peeps πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
  • KyloKylo Posts: 124 β˜…
    edited October 2022

Decent minimf does that X3 this time round again? Also do u think u will hit top rank on both alliance & solo? πŸ˜ƒ

No chance. My alliance is very chill so they don't really chase the rewards and I didn't play season 1 coz whenever I played I faced cheaters and died. This season is somewhat fun and i aim to go to gladiator's circuit

Edit: Solo rewards ranked no chance but the milstones possibly.
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Topping the charts currently , both solo and alliance.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yes, approx x3 for this season too

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/315753/changes-to-battlegrounds-for-season-1-and-2#latest
    Nice sandeepS thanks πŸ‘πŸ˜‰ wasn't sure 😊
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    personally i'm not sure i'd want too many others having a target to shoot for when sharing scores, needless to say my ally and individual score is high and will place a decent rank at the end of the season.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,214 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Solo 40k something
    Alliance. One point something Mil.
    Energy only.
  • SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,162 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RakeYoung said:

personally i'm not sure i'd want too many others having a target to shoot for when sharing scores, needless to say my ally and individual score is high and will place a decent rank at the end of the season.

I think those in top spaces wont share as its competitive at the top. Those who are playing regularly should get top 10% as the pool will get larger as the energy matches count towards the totals therefore people who do one match and stop are helping the community.
  • RakeYoungRakeYoung Posts: 472 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    SandeepS said:

RakeYoung said:

I think those in top spaces wont share as its competitive at the top. Those who are playing regularly should get top 10% as the pool will get larger as the energy matches count towards the totals therefore people who do one match and stop are helping the community.
    absolutely, i wasnt very active in Arena back in the day but I remember #GetInThePool, seems like this should be a thing again for BG's, although it involves climbing the victory track and making it into the Glad Circuit.

i'm not sure how that works for lower accounts but i assume they only match similar accounts all the way thru the track.
  • houndogΞ±ΞΊΞΉhoundogΞ±ΞΊΞΉ Posts: 154 β˜…

And 130k solo