**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Shards in Incursions Store removed?

Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
Just noticed the 2k of 6* shards you could buy in the Incursions store isn’t there anymore. I think the cost to buy them using artefacts was overpriced in relation to just buying a 6* Crystal.

But checking if it’s a bug and it’s likely to return (hopefully at a much lower artefact cost rate for those wanting to save up 6* shards for featured).

Comments

• KyloKylo Posts: 124
    Might this be because your progression level became higher? Because, for example, paragon incursions store doesn't have 6* shards.
  • SiliyoSiliyo Posts: 1,378 ★★★★★
    Kylo said:

Might this be because your progression level became higher? Because, for example, paragon incursions store doesn't have 6* shards.

This was a secret change. Because I did see the 6* shards available, not sure why this change was made without an announcement
    Siliyo said:

Kylo said:

This was a secret change. Because I did see the 6* shards available, not sure why this change was made without an announcement
    I am a paragon, and I was paragon when the incursions and incursions store were revamped. I think it was mentioned somewhere about the changes to the incursions store.
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 936 ★★★★★
    I was Paragon long before the latest update. They had the 2k of 6* Shards when it was relaunched earlier in the month.

If they announced the change I may have missed it.
  • Nalak8Nalak8 Posts: 387 ★★★
    They secretly removed it. It was there a week or two ago but it’s gone now.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    It was removed when an earlier thread compared the costs of the 2000 6* shards to a whole crystal (32k vs 54k). It hadnt been updated since 6* shatrds were first introduced into the store.
    Wozzle007 said:

I was Paragon long before the latest update. They had the 2k of 6* Shards when it was relaunched earlier in the month.

If they announced the change I may have missed it.

Oh. Then I must be bugging lol.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    Still wish they gave 10k shards instead of just the fully formed crystals. I assume that I know why they don’t, but there’s not much of a reason.