**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

She May Had Been My 1st R3 Champ

Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★
But now she has become my 4th R4 champ and helped push me up over that 14k prestige.

Comments

• Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    She is a great champ. If I get a Mystic R3-R4 gem I plan to take her up. She just has such great utility! I find myself putting her on my team often.
  • Charlie21540Charlie21540 Posts: 929 ★★★★

She is a great champ. If I get a Mystic R3-R4 gem I plan to take her up. She just has such great utility! I find myself putting her on my team often.

Absolutely! I was on the fence about taking Hit Monkey instead because I've really been enjoying him recently. Especially with battlegrounds.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,724 ★★★
    Try her at max double suicide. She's awesome!!
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,632 ★★★★★
    Do you find her sig useful? You have a lot of sigs in her but other than a higher prestige, I have not really found her abitilty particularly worthwhile.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Grats! Love my 6* r3 so much,
  • HamoBlamo51HamoBlamo51 Posts: 279 ★★
    she was my first r3 aswell

Do you find her sig useful? You have a lot of sigs in her but other than a higher prestige, I have not really found her abitilty particularly worthwhile.

Not really but it has absolutely saved me from giving up a death in war a few times.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★

Absolutely! I was on the fence about taking Hit Monkey instead because I've really been enjoying him recently. Especially with battlegrounds.
    I love Hit Monkey also! 😊
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 935 ★★★
    edited October 2022
    Ive mine at R3 unawakened, plan to R4 her in the future regardless of dup, she s too good and i dont have Doom as 6*
    SuelGames said:

Ive mine at R3 unawakened, plan to R4 her in the future regardless of dup, she s too good and i dont have Doom as 6*

Yeah. I have not lucked out on pulling doom 6* yet. Went for skill crystal this morning in hopes of duping Aegon or Fury. Ended up duping my hit monkey instead
  • 6*? wish I had one of those but in all seriousness in a couple months or sooner I'll have my first wonder who'll I'll get...