Trouble with my brothers acct

JJ5KJJ5K Member Posts: 17
edited October 2022 in General Discussion
My little brother is F2P and for some reason his acct has been suspended for 7 days can we please fix this and please give him comp. Because this just happened in this moment and now he might not be able to claim A.W rewards...please fix this

Comments

• FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 2,745 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022
    Gotta put in a ticket to support. Nothing can be done about this on the forums and eventually a mod will show up to tell you that they can’t handle individual account information here, so submit a ticket.
    Also, 7 day suspensions are usually the result of a first offense Terms of Service violation. While I’m not accusing your little brother of doing something, I will say that suspensions don’t get handed out to accounts that didn’t do anything wrong.
  • JJ5KJJ5K Member Posts: 17
    Where can I put a ticket in and .btw he got suspended in the middle of a BG fight.
  • CederCeder Member Posts: 668 ★★★
    JJ5K said:

Where can I put a ticket in and .btw he got suspended in the middle of a BG fight.

Was he cheating in battlegrounds-
  • Kabam AhabKabam Ahab Moderator Posts: 956
    edited October 2022
    Discussing account actions in the forums is not allowed. If your brothers account was suspended, you can find further information here.
This discussion has been closed.