**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How you guys keep up motivation in bg after this?

The_man001The_man001 Posts: 624 ★★★

That doom one was suicide user and mine is r3 mysterio.

When this happens in bg I remember how right "he" (the one and only you tuber that exposes modder like no one else) is

Comments

• Options
    limeade31limeade31 Posts: 88
    Personally I've never fought a modder, and I'm in your tier right now. They might not know it shows hit count if they went through the effort of making the times look good.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Where is the modding?the finght info screen is bugged. It'll show no dmaage taken. Always
  • Options

Where is the modding?the finght info screen is bugged. It'll show no dmaage taken. Always

No it's not bugged, check the hits and highest damage
  • Options
    Monk1Monk1 Posts: 745 ★★★★
    The doom fight is actually slow.

The others are obviously not right. I like how they took time to land them impossible hits
  • Options
    LifeswickedLifeswicked Posts: 130
    Battle grounds is full of modders and weak scumbags sandbagging
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★

The bugged part is highest combo.
    Successful hits are correct always.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

No it's not bugged, check the hits and highest damage
    Oh didn't see that . My bad
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,219 ★★★★★
    I do my objectives and stop.
    I'll push last week, I'm only using refills and I'm not looking forward to face plethora of modders in GC.

Season 1 modders are still enjoying their high rank rewards and chilling in their alliances.
    What's the point to push.
    I'm only using energy, so if I face a modder, I'll shrugg it off and move on.
    I have accepted the incompetence of kabam against modders.

Damn kabam, update your policies against cheating. I don't know how the legalities work, but make changes. Do better.
    Every live stream you watch, you see modders everywhere, I'm not even lying.

This is the best game mode in the game.
    Please make it worthwhile.
  • Options

I do my objectives and stop.
    I'll push last week, I'm only using refills and I'm not looking forward to face plethora of modders in GC.

Season 1 modders are still enjoying their high rank rewards and chilling in their alliances.
    What's the point to push.
    I'm only using energy, so if I face a modder, I'll shrugg it off and move on.
    I have accepted the incompetence of kabam against modders.

Damn kabam, update your policies against cheating. I don't know how the legalities work, but make changes. Do better.
    Every live stream you watch, you see modders everywhere, I'm not even lying.

This is the best game mode in the game.
    Please make it worthwhile.

Agreed with everything you said. This is indeed the best game mode just need strong surveillance, monitoring and control for this modders.
  • Options
    Fx12672Fx12672 Posts: 21
    Ive only come across one modder up until diamond 2. After the match, i took an extended break because i felt angry lol. If your as competetive as me, it is important to leave the game mode alone if your on a losing streak or just feel iffy after a match because at the end of the day, the game shouldnt be on your mind enough to change your mindstate in a negative way. As per your question, those 6* shards lol. Looking at those usually gets me wanting to do more BGs.