**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Rankup Advice

BigBusterBigBuster Posts: 292 ★★★
edited October 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I've been slacking on my rankups and its time to catch up.

Materials I have:
2 Tech AGs
100 Generics (+50 more from 8.1) and ~40 class sigs per class
2-3 t5cc per class
Bunch of 1->2 Gems
3 2->3 Gems
A Tech 3->4 Gem (and another 3->4 on the way from 8.1)
Enough t6b + t3a for another r4
Not enough gold

Looking for more battlegrounds focused rankups cuz I don't really need any more champs for questing or anything.
I'm considering Scorpion, Stealthy, Korg, Dragonman.

Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,219 ★★★★
    I'm a big fan of peni, originally ranked her up as a defender but end up using her more for attack now. For battlegrounds she can finish fights quick with sp2, counters annoying bishops well, has 2 immunities plus a pain on defence if they dont bring the right counter. Also that random autoblock can catch people off guard.
  • Options
    SandeepS said:

I'm a big fan of peni, originally ranked her up as a defender but end up using her more for attack now. For battlegrounds she can finish fights quick with sp2, counters annoying bishops well, has 2 immunities plus a pain on defence if they dont bring the right counter. Also that random autoblock can catch people off guard.

I see. I feel like she's kinda overrated on offense, which is the only reason I haven't fully invested in her yet. But maybe I'm just being dumb.
  • Options
    SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,219 ★★★★
    Just rank up champs you enjoy. I got knull recently and everyone hyped him up but I didn't enjoy his playstyle. I could have used my cosmic r4 gem on him and am glad I didn't. Weeks later I got hulkling I enjoyed using him straight away, likely to give him the r4 gem unless I get herc tomorrow.
  • Options
    SandeepS said:

Just rank up champs you enjoy. I got knull recently and everyone hyped him up but I didn't enjoy his playstyle. I could have used my cosmic r4 gem on him and am glad I didn't. Weeks later I got hulkling I enjoyed using him straight away, likely to give him the r4 gem unless I get herc tomorrow.

I usually do that, but there's no one that I'm really dying to rank up, and I want to get my roster in shape for battlegrounds. But I might just r4/s200 Silver Centurion cuz I've been having a blast with him, even though he isn't the best.

Also I agree on the Knull thing. I haven't really found any fights where he's the best/fastest option over other champs I have.
  • Options
    Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,556 ★★★★★
    It’s an unpopular opinion, but p2099 is fantastic for bgs. My r4 finishes most fights in 30-40 seconds and 100% health. He is also a solid defender.

Awakening him speeds him up a bit, but it isn’t necessary. If I had 2 tech gems though, he would get one. No additional sigs necessary at all.
  • Options

It’s an unpopular opinion, but p2099 is fantastic for bgs. My r4 finishes most fights in 30-40 seconds and 100% health. He is also a solid defender.

Awakening him speeds him up a bit, but it isn’t necessary. If I had 2 tech gems though, he would get one. No additional sigs necessary at all.

I've actually used p2099 a fair bit in quests and stuff, and he has a pretty good synergy with Cap IW, who I bring everywhere. Might r2/r3 him.

I'm hesitant on awakening the more "mid-tier" champions because I don't want to be sorry if I end up pulling ghost or something. Also I'm holding out in case that AG trade-in event happens again.
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,521 ★★★★★
    Scorpigod
    Scorpigod
    Scorpigod