**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Uncollected gold crystals

So not surprising there is a lack of gold what happened to cavalier gold crystals. Thronebraker gold crystals, parigon gold crystals. Game is so outdated reward wise in certain areas years out dated was years ago I was uncollected. Please improve these gold crystals and like uncollected ones cost units in some area's so could also have units attached to them if buying outright.

Comments

• PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    edited October 2022
    I absolutely agree this small change could make a difference
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Though I completely agree with you, don't hold your breath.
    For at least 5 years (because that's how long I've been playing), the topic of gold bottleneck for anyone who isn't a whale or a lifeless arena grinder has been beaten into the ground, dug back up, and beaten back into the ground, and it has always been ignored.
    All I'm saying is, expect neither a response nor an improvement.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    edited October 2022

Though I completely agree with you, don't hold your breath.
    For at least 5 years (because that's how long I've been playing), the topic of gold bottleneck for anyone who isn't a whale or a lifeless arena grinder has been beaten into the ground, dug back up, and beaten back into the ground, and it has always been ignored.
    All I'm saying is, expect neither a response nor an improvement.

I'd be more sympathetic if you didn't include the tired old nonsense about only whales and arena grinders not needing gold. I have 70 million gold, I rank only 6*s, I hate arena, and I run AQ map 8 entirely with gold. I spend very little. Some people love arena. Calling them "lifeless" is garbage. Just because you don't understand resource management is no reason to insult other players.
  • 22 hr events should reflect your in game progress
  • No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    You know it’s a gacha game, right? The whole point of these games is that resources come slowly to extend your gameplay… that’s always been the case, it will always be the case, it’s what the entire business model is based around…

If you don’t like slow accumulation of resources this DEFINITELY isn’t the game for you…