**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Changing alliances and battleground alliance event

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,251 ★★★★
How many days before the end of the battlegrounds alliance event do you need to join an alliance to be eligible for rewards?

I have searched the forums but didn't find a clear answer

Comments

• Options
    Nothing?
  • Options
    Lucky7LucianoLucky7Luciano Posts: 76
    I asked the same exact questions.
    Didn’t really get a clear answer how long you need to be in new alli.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/317617/bgs-aw-dates#latest

@SummonerNR
    @Mackey
    Is there a for sure answer yet on how many wars &/or days that someone would need to be in new alliances?
    Looks like some one else is wondering, & I’m about to change alliances in the next 24 most likely. Just trying to make sure I’m not making a mistake by changing alliances.
    Thanks in advance,

Lucky
  • Options
    Yep im also switching in the next 24h
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,039 ★★★★★
    3 days to get milestone rewards, not sure about the season rewards though
  • Options
    MackeyMackey Posts: 1,565 ★★★★★

I asked the same exact questions.
    Didn’t really get a clear answer how long you need to be in new alli.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/317617/bgs-aw-dates#latest

@SummonerNR
    @Mackey
    Is there a for sure answer yet on how many wars &/or days that someone would need to be in new alliances?
    Looks like some one else is wondering, & I’m about to change alliances in the next 24 most likely. Just trying to make sure I’m not making a mistake by changing alliances.
    Thanks in advance,

Lucky

I have switched alliances and as far as I can tell I should still get the rank rewards from the BGs ally event as it only said about contributing to the event. However, I wasn't able to claim the rewards from the milestones the ally had already hit prior to me contributing.... but that is understandable
  • Options
    Yep I also changed and it seems you get ranked rewards as soon as you contribute to the event.