Crystal opening Bug

First time posting, I scrolled through but haven’t seen this in the discussion unless it’s on later pages. Sorry if it’s a repost.

So when opening crystals when you have dupes the game now “re-converts” every champ not just the ones in that 10 pack that was popped. So if you open 20 crystals the first 10 is normal, then when you hit the next 10 to pop, it converts all 20 not just the next 10. I’ve attached a screenshot but I can post a video if that’s needed for the team.

As you can see I popped 167 crystals (PHC’s) and every single one was a dupe, no new. I did get a 4* nexus so my converted count should be 166, but it’s at 1520! Because each time I popped it counted the previous number so it’s basically 10+20+30 and so on.

If it was just a visual issue with numbering I wouldn’t care but you have to sit through all of the actual conversions, so the last pop I had to wait like almost a minute for them to all convert. Can we get this fixed?

Let me know if you need more than a screenshot!

Thank!

Comments

• BattleHawk76BattleHawk76 Member Posts: 16

Think I hit post before the image uploaded
  • Crine60Crine60 Member Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Yes, I have seen this too. They were trying to make some improvements to opening multiple groups of crystals without going back out to the main crystal screen but I don't think they have worked very well. It seems like more time and effort needs put in to this but for now if I am opening a lot of crystals I still usually back out and go back in to avoid some of the issues with it.

I still really wish there was a selectable number of crystals you could open at once (even if capped at 10) so you could pop less than 10 without having to sit through the spin animations if you have more than you want to open all at once.