Carina challanges champs

Berat1Berat1 Member Posts: 14
Hello. We can't do it because most of the champions in Carina missions (korg Hulk thor etc.) are missing. It would be nice if Kabam put them up for sale for a Cuzzi loan. As it was offered for sale at the Eternity of pain event

Comments

• SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    This is one of those things where I understand how unfortunate it can be, but champion acquisition is also an important part of this game. Maybe save up units to open crystals with those specific champs in them, or shards for specific class-based crystals, or choose nexus crystals with those champs in mind. The odds are not against you if you actually target them and don't just wait until you naturally pull them.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Member Posts: 3,102 ★★★★★

The odds are not against you if you actually target them and don't just wait until you naturally pull them.

This is nonsense. You have to pull close to 50 dual class crystals to have a 50% chance at a champ.

The challenge should’ve been coded to allow it to be completed with fewer than all 3 champs.
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,431 Guardian
    TyEdge said:

The odds are not against you if you actually target them and don't just wait until you naturally pull them.

This is nonsense. You have to pull close to 50 dual class crystals to have a 50% chance at a champ.

The challenge should’ve been coded to allow it to be completed with fewer than all 3 champs.
    At this point, you're beating a dead horse. It has been discussed over and over again. Kabam isn't going to change it.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 ★★★★★
    TyEdge said:

My statement was intentionally vague on timing and rarity. You may not pull a 6* champ super quickly, but out of the necessary champs for these challenges, it should be pretty possible to pull the champ in a usable rarity in a reasonable amount of time. You can easily get ~40 cav crystals per month with a relatively limited pool, there are featured crystals available, and class crystals. Not all of the events even require 5/6* versions of champs, just several specific ones that are in Act 6. I open a ton of 5* crystals and I don't even target 5* shards ever.

Also, you should state the "50% chance at a champ". You never really recieve odds that high because chance isn't really additive in that sense, but the likelihood that you will pull a champ after a lot of crystals does increase. Right in message, but misleading in terminology.

Furthermore, who says it "should" have been anything? Have the designers ever stated it was intended to be that way? Maybe the challenge was always intended to be both one of play and of champion acquisition. It seems like they were intentional in their word choice.