**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Crit me with your best shot

kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
What can this node bypass besides non-crit hits, DOT from hits and secondary red dmg?

Recoil dmg? Bleed and poison from DE and LQ? Unavoidable dmg like from Domino, Mojo, etc?

Comments

• Options
    PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Cap IW 6.3 already gives me memories add Destructive feedback and surging vengeance double the fun lol
  • Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161

only damage on block and critical hits (yellow numbers) will count for damage

I see. I was talking more from a defenders stand point. Gladiator Circuit's meta next is that. I was curious if running suicides will benefit me.
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,764 ★★★★★

I see. I was talking more from a defenders stand point. Gladiator Circuit's meta next is that. I was curious if running suicides will benefit me.
    It would in theory. But that's likely just an oversight by the team that they still haven't addressed.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

It would in theory. But that's likely just an oversight by the team that they still haven't addressed.
    thing is what happens when you put champs like mr sinister on defense lol
    You’d need a heal block option for sure
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

What oversight? Suicides are debuffs right.they don't take damage from debuffs
  • Options
    AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★

thing is what happens when you put champs like mr sinister on defense lol
    You’d need a heal block option for sure
    a good option for defense would be an awakened gwenpool
    she cant die from normal hits very easily so people will have to waste some time trying to kill her on the node

manthing probably gonna shine as well
    and every champ who glances antman sersi caiw
    Duped GP can't die from special attacks
    Normal hits can kill her much easier than most other defenders
    Manthing for most players will be an instant ban in whatever deck he's in
    I can foresee many timeouts in 4th week
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    How can you see what week 4’s nodes are for gladiator circuit?