New Premium Crystal have unreal DropratesπŸ˜…

HexonHexon Member Posts: 56 β˜…
I want to see if anybody had the same as I had opening 200k of 6Star shards. Have a look at my Video if you like, this is pure algorythms not probability!!! I actually got my third Gorr in the Video you see how he got duped immediatly.

https://youtu.be/WHPMVAVKIvU

New Premium Crystal have unreal DropratesπŸ˜… 154 votes

Droprates are fully normal
64%
SnizzbarLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusJerryJiverLeediman39MityAntLvernon15Pwf57buttersDragonMCOCTotal_Domin01Sw0rdMasterSyndicatedRasiloverAckbar67KerneasSoSA__RemakeEch238Saske97Mysterio 99 votes
This is pure algorythms to satisfy paygamers
35%
DeeparviCarnage313Maverick75MrGangster94RevileLongshot_33frodo2377KiptonaderockykostonAgentDoom9redsoxpatsfan89Cap366KisHinSeenkSCP1504FlashingfistNo_oneukBabyMiikeSkydad23Lordshubhang_670 55 votes
Β«1

Comments

• TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Member Posts: 751 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I really wanted Black Cat, Rintrah and Hulkling from the last featured crystal, but got neither in 30+ crystals. Even with a ton of crystals, you can never be sure to open a specific champ.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Member Posts: 4,713 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Congrats for the beautiful gorrs.
  • RevileRevile Member Posts: 17 β˜…
    edited November 2022

All I can say to this is lol

An educated response as expected. You're making my case.
  • ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Member Posts: 1,779 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Revile said:

People being naive enough to think this is the only app on the appstore without an algorithm, when Kabam has a patent for it is the biggest joke of this game's history. 90 percent of apps use an algorithm, why wouldn't this one? Because the same guy who said the AI hasn't changed said so? I know that no one wants to admit to themselves how evil it would be to have the crystals rigged, but the fact is that the RNG in this game is WEIGHTED. As someone with an extensive background in statistics, who has played since month 2, I can promise you that the Rng is not pure, which is why you see impossible things happen if you're educated enough to see them. This video isn't the best example, but you don't have to look far to see highly improbable things occur regularly. Thinking that highly improbable things occurring regularly is "just rng" is actually just ignorance.

And your proof or anything even remotely close to supporting your argument?
  • JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 β˜…β˜…
    Lol I got Rocket Raccoon, Winter Solider and Rogue
  • danielmathdanielmath Member Posts: 4,077 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Adevati said:

Revile said:

Using your extensive background in statistics; show us these impossible scenarios you have discovered.

whats an example of something impossible that you have seen?
  • AdevatiAdevati Member Posts: 439 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Adevati said:

Revile said:

Using your extensive background in statistics; show us these impossible scenarios you have discovered.

whats an example of something impossible that you have seen?

It’s impossible to see something impossible.
  • GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Member Posts: 2,289 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

Riptide said:

I dunno about that… I’m still pretty sure someone at Kabam HQ is deliberately withholding a 6* Herc dupe from me πŸ˜‚

/s

*looks at notes*

Oh... "Riptide"? Yeah, I see that here.

:wink:
    I got confirmation that if I R4 Kamala I get a 6* Herc. Im still waiting. Could you umm. Check the notes
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,715 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So wait @Kabam Jax was it you who gave me my 2 Scorpigods only after 8.1 exploration?
  • GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,479 Guardian
    Revile said:

People being naive enough to think this is the only app on the appstore without an algorithm, when Kabam has a patent for it is the biggest joke of this game's history. 90 percent of apps use an algorithm, why wouldn't this one? Because the same guy who said the AI hasn't changed said so? I know that no one wants to admit to themselves how evil it would be to have the crystals rigged, but the fact is that the RNG in this game is WEIGHTED. As someone with an extensive background in statistics, who has played since month 2, I can promise you that the Rng is not pure, which is why you see impossible things happen if you're educated enough to see them. This video isn't the best example, but you don't have to look far to see highly improbable things occur regularly. Thinking that highly improbable things occurring regularly is "just rng" is actually just ignorance.

You know, I was wondering when someone would bring up patents again. It’s not like it’s been discussed on this forums and debunked multiple times on the use of said patent multiple times. This is the conspiracy anthem for people on MCOC.
    Riptide said:

Kabam Jax said:

This is something we've definitely discussed on these forums before.

Not only would it be unethical to lie about RNG drop rates, it would also be illegal... almost everywhere.

There's no way anyone would risk the fate of this game to go out of their way to specifically hinder your progress, even if it might feel like that sometimes.

I dunno about that… I’m still pretty sure someone at Kabam HQ is deliberately withholding a 6* Herc dupe from me πŸ˜‚

/s
    Same with King Groot for me. It’s like I talked to much about him or something. I’m in to them and their little bacons too
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,322 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Kabam Jax said:

This is something we've definitely discussed on these forums before.

Not only would it be unethical to lie about RNG drop rates, it would also be illegal... almost everywhere.

There's no way anyone would risk the fate of this game to go out of their way to specifically hinder your progress, even if it might feel like that sometimes.

I’d do it. I’d do it every time.
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Member Posts: 315 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I've seen enough vids that make me wanna break out the tinfoil hat on this one. lol.

So far I've opened 21 of these and received the following:

Gorr - 2
    Galan - 2
    QS - 1
    SW - 1
    BWDO - 1
    Groot - 1
    HB - 2
    Manthing - 4
    Miles - 2
    Mr Neg - 1
    Rouge - 3
    Rocket - 1

It makes one suspicious when you pull the same champs back to back or within 1-2 attempts. There was a stretch where it was just Manthing and Rouge. In all seriousness it's just RNG....even if it feels like RNJesus is smiting you. :smile:
    frodo2377 said:

I've seen enough vids that make me wanna break out the tinfoil hat on this one. lol.

So far I've opened 21 of these and received the following:

Gorr - 2
    Galan - 2
    QS - 1
    SW - 1
    BWDO - 1
    Groot - 1
    HB - 2
    Manthing - 4
    Miles - 2
    Mr Neg - 1
    Rouge - 3
    Rocket - 1

It makes one suspicious when you pull the same champs back to back or within 1-2 attempts. There was a stretch where it was just Manthing and Rouge. In all seriousness it's just RNG....even if it feels like RNJesus is smiting you. :smile:

For the knull featured crystal, I pulled hype back to back and then a third time in a serious of 10 crystals. It happens. It just doesn’t look favorable when it isn’t a champ you’re going for
  • TurguzTurguz Member Posts: 43 β˜…
    Nothing wrong with your crystal opening.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Member Posts: 2,653 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The thing that gets me in these arguments is that Kabam is supposed to be nefariously choosing an item (through an algorithm?) or champion that you don't want...... how would they know though? There is never one perfect option, or right option. Some people prefer certain champions, and often the class of an item makes no difference. I pulled Scarlet Witch from this current featured crystal and I'm more happy than if I had gotten Quiksilver. An algrithm can't accurately punish preference. I've also spent a total of $10 on the game, and have gotten some impressive pulls on occasion.
  • Noise72Noise72 Member Posts: 337 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    The only thing wrong with this opening is that you didn't wait just a few more days for 7* shards to be added.
  • Sinedd92Sinedd92 Member Posts: 100 β˜…
    I got qs, galan, valkyrie and dupped my prof x from 9 crystals