**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Gorr and America Chavez buffs confirmed!

magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
I was worried after Wong, this whole balance process would surmount to very little but I'm glad that wasn't the case.

I do have some questions tho. When is the 37.1 build coming out? December? January? And, the beta is an invite only beta right?

Comments

• I'm assuming that's December. Because I think November we get Wiccan buff and IMIW.
  • ChobblyChobbly Posts: 821 ★★★★
    That's really interesting news. Pulled a 6* America from a dual crystal a couple of days ago. Guess I might be ranking her up in early December if it's a good uplift :)
  • Kabam Jax said:

Confirming: Early December!

Any news on the rocket raccoon buff? Is that still planned for this year or early 2023
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Kabam Jax said:

Any news on the rocket raccoon buff? Is that still planned for this year or early 2023
    it's next monday with the update
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    Happy Chavez noises!!
    Already r3. Waiting for the dupe
    She needed a lil tune up as her play style is extremely fun to execute.
  • ChuckD05ChuckD05 Posts: 170
    Kabam Jax said:

How we we get on this beta ? My r4 Chavez collects too much dust lol
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Nice, just pulled a Gorr and his abilities seemed fun, but didn’t know how useful he would be. Great news.
  • Krishna24Krishna24 Posts: 378 ★★★
    H3t3r said:

I'm assuming that's December. Because I think November we get Wiccan buff and IMIW.

IMIW in November for sure??
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    Krishna24 said:

H3t3r said:

I'm assuming that's December. Because I think November we get Wiccan buff and IMIW.

IMIW in November for sure??
    i think he was for January, asked about a week ago
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    This is a nice surprise. Both champs are interesting and appear to have been the result of a lot of thought. Hope they become staples of the Contest.

Dr. Zola
  • SquammoSquammo Posts: 397 ★★★
    Any word on Galan? Lol.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,673 ★★★★★
    Squammo said:

Any word on Galan? Lol.

You'll find out next month
  • Noble034Noble034 Posts: 85

Loving Gorr at r2 already, at least for longer fights like ROL ones. Looking forward to the tune up!
  • SuelGamesSuelGames Posts: 925 ★★★
    Why new champs such as Gorr and Wiccan are getting buffs already?? Genuine question, not hating

Rip Groot
  • ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,079 ★★★★★
    SuelGames said:

Why new champs such as Gorr and Wiccan are getting buffs already?? Genuine question, not hating

Rip Groot

This is what the rebalance program does, it looks at Champions that are just being released and if it's a small problem can be fixed much sooner than years later down the road for a full buff.
  • Emac1414Emac1414 Posts: 34
    So is gorr still getting the buff this month December?
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Emac1414 said:

I think it's imiw this December
    Texas_11 said:

Emac1414 said:

OK because I was seeing kabam Jax in this thread saying confirming December
    https://youtu.be/f9er5R3LQjQ

Kt1 I follow alot was showing the notes for 37.1 this month I believe and you will be able to try out gorr and Chavez still nothing confirmed it seems I'm assuming December hopefully they clarify who's getting buffs this month and when 37.1 drops
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Emac1414 said:

Texas_11 said:

Emac1414 said:

I think the beta opens up this December for Goor and AC, then released in January.
    Texas_11 said:

Emac1414 said:

Texas_11 said:

Emac1414 said:

I think the beta opens up this December for Goor and AC, then released in January.
    OK makes more sense now with that video I saw Thanks for the clarification
  • Trafalgarwar96Trafalgarwar96 Posts: 466 ★★★
    Kabam Jax said:

Wong needs a buff. Or at least make him a change about the gameplay. It s so difficult to accumulate spells when the defender doesn t launch special attacks or when he doesn t collaborate....