**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Omega Sentinel vs Domino

J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
I've been noticing some weird interactions fighting Domino. She's already interesting with her ability and crit failure. Today in battlegrounds I had a 50-50 chance for my parry to land using Omega Sentinel. Is that a normal interaction since OS abilities can't be modified against mutants. Also Longshot and Domino as well. Longshot doesn't have the immunity to AAR but has an increased base ability accuracy (300%), but sometimes his parries also fails in battleground. I'm yet to do more testing elsewhere but I'm sure some of you may have the answers and Kabam for sure. There are no numbers to Domino ability accuracy modification mechanics, will be nice if we someday get to see it, unless it's already out there.

Comments

• Mobile_P0tat0Mobile_P0tat0 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Do you have any videos showing this? Not all of domino's basic attacks make contact so you aren't able to get the parry stun off of them, but you sound like an experienced player and are likely aware of that so something else might be going on.
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★

Do you have any videos showing this? Not all of domino's basic attacks make contact so you aren't able to get the parry stun off of them, but you sound like an experienced player and are likely aware of that so something else might be going on.

I record some of my battlegrounds matches, I will check my albums to see if there's one. But I am aware of Domino's non-contacts. The reason why I believe there's something off about her in BG is sometimes you try to dex her basic attack and it'll fail with champions that kind of shouldn't. Happened with OS, Longshot and AA too.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,350 ★★★★★
    As someone said domino has some projectile attack so u cant parry and if dex is failing then it isnt to do with aar its to do with unlucky which states when unlucky dex fails so even with longshot if hes unlucky he cant dex so makes sp1 harder since u have to block it
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    J0eySn0w said:

I record some of my battlegrounds matches, I will check my albums to see if there's one. But I am aware of Domino's non-contacts. The reason why I believe there's something off about her in BG is sometimes you try to dex her basic attack and it'll fail with champions that kind of shouldn't. Happened with OS, Longshot and AA too.
    If you've got an Unlucky Passive, you can't Evade.

"Unlucky: 100% chance for Evade or the Dexterity mastery to fail"

This is not ability Accuracy reduction. It's very clearly not written as a reduction in ability Accuracy, which would be "Evade and the Dexterity mastery suffer -100% Ability Accuracy". That's a negative ability, which Longshot, Archangel and so on are immune to.

Unlucky's effect on Dexterity is a deliberately positive ability: The opponent 'gains' a 100% chance to fail these particular abilities.

The way it's written, I wouldn't be surprised if Longshot's own abilities didn't boost it to a 300% chance to fail... 🤷‍♂️😉