**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Comments

• AxewAxew Posts: 622 ★★★★
    edited November 2022
    That sig ability looks very nice, reminds me of Warlock/Peni.

His crit rate is gonna be close to 100% if the hit count ability has no cap. Looks promising, but probably need to test first

Edit: Lol didn’t realize the hit crit rate was nerfed along with the SP2 armor break, that sucks. Utility still looks good
  • Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Defo gonna r3 him now. I duped him twice from the current featured . He was always like a discounted version of hit monkey but now his utility along with crits gonna make him a great attacker in BG.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,528 ★★★★★
    I was excited about the Warlock-like sig ability, but that power drain is weak. Still, the heal block is nice.

I don't think the scrap cap is too low -- I think you can build and burn it quickly. He's going to be a crit racoon (not monkey).
  • Interesting…
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Hzori said:

The Sp1 consumes 15 scraps per hit, the 3 hits of his Sp1 could use up 45 scraps just for a little bit of power control, anyone else think that’s pretty bad considering scraps have a max limit of 50.
    They don’t seem that easy to build up, he gets 2 per critical hit (3 if metal). Even if all the hits in his combo is a critical, that’s only 10 scraps. Scraps don’t seem particularly easy or quick to build up to warrant his effects using up so much of the scrap metal, on paper at least.

Before testing, my guess would be that the sp1 is power control in a pinch. You won’t use it that often, and mostly rely on his sig power control. Add them together may be strong but the sp1 alone may not be.

I agree his scrap will be something we need to test in game, it’s hard to imagine how it will end up only from the written abilities. I’m excited to see how he turns out, he’s immediately way better in terms of utility. Let’s hope his damage and playstyle stacks up too
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★

The attributes, Kabam did not update. I think the damage remains the same and the utility I think will be 2.5 or 3.
  • JoseOkJoseOk Posts: 278 ★★
    Hzori said:

The Sp1 consumes 15 scraps per hit, the 3 hits of his Sp1 could use up 45 scraps just for a little bit of power control, anyone else think that’s pretty bad considering scraps have a max limit of 50.
    They don’t seem that easy to build up, he gets 2 per critical hit (3 if metal). Even if all the hits in his combo is a critical, that’s only 10 scraps. Scraps don’t seem particularly easy or quick to build up to warrant his effects using up so much of the scrap metal, on paper at least.

Yeah this true, but I think they expect us to use him on a team with Yondu and Hit Monkey. Don’t know how much that would actually change
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    Looks nice on paper I hope he's better when live
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    The buff definitely looks interesting
    Without testing we can already say that it will be an improvement
    But what remains to be seen is his effectiveness in current state of the game

Many buffs look interesting for a few weeks when those YouTube videos with yellow numbers start popping up
    But after a few months it returns back to being a champ in ur roster that u don't use for almost anything

He might have good enough damage for a BG nuke
    Some decent utility in healing situations
    It won't be a highly successful buff IMO, but probably a successful one nonetheless
    edited November 2022
    From what I understand, when spending 25 scrap metal, the shield system is permanent, I hope it is, Rocket is the champion with the lowest health in the game.

If the armor remains active bonus, it will be a good option to fight against Havok.

• MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★

From what I understand, when spending 25 scrap metal, the shield system is permanent, I hope it is, Rocket is the champion with the lowest health in the game.

If the armor remains active bonus, it will be a good option to fight against Havok.

It'll be permanent till triggered, then last six seconds.

Whilst Dormant, if he's Awakened it'll give him a Block Proficiency boost.

It'll be permanent till triggered, then last six seconds.

Whilst Dormant, if he's Awakened it'll give him a Block Proficiency boost.
    Thanks.
    With suicides, Rocket 6* R3 knocks the Winter Soldier from ROL with 80 hits and without suicides with 120 hits. It's to use without suicides, I hope it doesn't exceed 100 hits against the Winter Soldier with the buff. And be a good choice for Battleground.
  • Slightly late to the party here, but here's a Rocket synergy I thought of (I think):
    One Man's Trash with Vulture:
    Vulture spends 10 or 15 Chitauri Energy for dealing armor break instead of 25
    Either decrease Rocket's Scrap Requirement for his attacks or give him 10 to 15 scrap from the start of the fight