**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Next update information is out but what about AQ?

Hey everyone.

Next update looks nice and with a lot additions but I don't see any update about AQ.

When we can expect this information @Kabam Miike

Comments

• Options
    Kabam MiikeKabam Miike Posts: 8,270
    That comes later this month. I'm not giving a release date for the info now, but we are working on getting it together.
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,656 ★★★★★
    Ugh not another cycle with an extremely outdated glory store
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,994 ★★★★★
    Beating AQ maps over and over can
    Leave you feeling
    Overworked and tired of
    Waiting for new rewards.

Monthly sidequests and
    Event quests have come a long way.

My biggest hope
    Is that
    I will get to see
    Kabam introduce a new difficulty of
    Event quest or new objectives soon.
  • Options
    DuxtroDuxtro Posts: 63

That comes later this month. I'm not giving a release date for the info now, but we are working on getting it together.

Thanks. Glad to know that we're going to receive info soon because AQ is getting really really boring and not rewarding enough.
  • Options
    TheLightBringerTheLightBringer Posts: 453 ★★★★

Sadly I thought this is the last cycle of the current AQ, I can hardly push myself to do another week. It's literally by far the worst content in game currently for me, I even find arena less annoying nw
    Looks like my hatred for AQ was strong enough to break the whole thing, now no one can get in lol
  • Options
    MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,157 ★★★
    I’d like to know the same. With current glory items and prices it’s even unrealistic to be able to grow rosters from aq as a thronebreaker and I’m paragon so I’m even more frustrated.