**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Quest Tips

Hey everyone, Sorry if this post seems ignorant but I've played MCOC casually for almost a year doing only story quests and event quests and taking long breaks. Over the last few months, I've joined an alliance and grind the 3star arena pretty hard and play daily now. I was hoping some of you would clear some of my doubts about Alliance quests. I know the aim of alliance quests is to plan and strategize with your teammates on what paths to take and nodes to take out and explore the map completely (correct me if I'm wrong). The alliance I'm currently in always play on 'Linked Power', I believe that is Map 2. Is the map fixed based on the alliance level? or are all the maps accessible to all alliances? Also, I was going through some alliance recruitment threads as my current alliance is pretty inactive(only like 10 of us play daily) and read some statements like "Running AQ Map 3-3-3-2-2". What do these numbers mean? Also if I missed something please do bring it to my notice :smile:

Apologies again for the ignorance.

Comments

• Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★
    33322 means they run map 3, three days per week and map 2 twice. You should be able ocaccess any map, but maps 4-6 require gold/bus/loyalty in the alliance treasury. The higher the map, the better the rewards and higher the score.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    The officer in your alliance decides which Map to run.

Map 4 onwards cost gold/battlechips/loyalty from treasury to run.

The 5 numbers means which Map is run on which day.
  • Options
    WVPride91WVPride91 Posts: 74
    Why not run map 3 all five days since it's free? Lol
  • Options
    Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    @Run477 and @winterthur thanks you for clearing that out

@WVPride91 I would if only we had more active members. we have currently like just 7 people from the alliance participating
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    You need to defeat the boss to unlock the next map. So to be able to start map 4 you first need to succesfully run map 3. To be able to start map 5, you first need to defeat Dorm in map 4 etc.

Map 4 and up cost money and especially with one bg only it’s very pricey (with 2 or 3 bg’s the cost stays the same but you’re able to devide the cost over more people and get 2 or 3 times the rewards)
  • Options
    Run477Run477 Posts: 1,391 ★★★

@WVPride91 I would if only we had more active members. we have currently like just 7 people from the alliance participating

Then u need to boot members and find active ones
  • Options
    StewmanStewman Posts: 735 ★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    You need to defeat the boss to unlock the next map. So to be able to start map 4 you first need to succesfully run map 3. To be able to start map 5, you first need to defeat Dorm in map 4 etc.)

What in the world....
    I can't tell if you're just joking or trying to spread misinformation around.

• Options
    Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    Run477 wrote: »

Then u need to boot members and find active ones

Yes, i guess I need to start looking for an active one. But all the alliance scouting on the forums have some high prestige requirements. Also doesn't anyone use discord to communicate with alliance members? all seem to prefer line
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Stewman wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    You need to defeat the boss to unlock the next map. So to be able to start map 4 you first need to succesfully run map 3. To be able to start map 5, you first need to defeat Dorm in map 4 etc.)

What in the world....
    I can't tell if you're just joking or trying to spread misinformation around.

You're not reading it right if you think this isn't true I'm not saying you need to do this every week, but if you start a new alliance you can't start with map 5 right away. You need to spend one week to walk 12345 before all maps are able to be started.

Since this guy clearly doesn't walk high maps, it might be relevant information since he might be physically unable to open map 4/5/6
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Clinton2111 there are lots of active alliances that run 3 battlegroups at your level. You definitely need to find one. All sorts of chat apps are used but Line is certainly the most common in this game. Good luck