Compensation for the Issues that we experienced on November 8th and the rewards that were unable to be claimed due to those issues are being sent out via in-game mail on November 15. Alliance War season rewards will be sent out on approximately November 20. Leaving your Alliance prior to this will result in missing out on your season rewards.

So I got in briefly during maintenance, and tried for Stark Spidey...

MhykkeMhykke Posts: 416 ★★★
So I got home and opened the game. I was allowed in and assumed maintenance was over since I was able to get in game. I was waiting until the new champs were added to the basics to try again for stark spidey. 3 chances.

First crystal: Magik
Second crystal: Kamala Khan
Third crystal: spins....spins....and.....game goes down for maintenance again.

Curious to see if I go 0 for like 12 on featured champs...

Comments

• _ASDF__ASDF_ Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    Well that’s the worst story I’ve read from the maintenance being down. Hope you open the game and have spidey waiting for you.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 416 ★★★
    And the third was iron fist. Now I get to think about whether I want to continue playing....leaning against it.
  • SweatlipSweatlip Posts: 163
    I am in same boat. Have 3 shots and got in but got kicked. Got back in so decided to do an event run in case that very thing happened. Went back down during my second fight
  • WVPride91WVPride91 Posts: 73
    Sorry to hear that buddy but at least you got Magik...I'll take her off your hands 😘