**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bgs is gone help

I was wining right at the end I'd say I definitely won my Match got kicked now tried to go back on and accept this as a dirty defeat n boom bgs is gone

Comments

• PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260

• TragiC_XTragiC_X Posts: 50
    Same happened to me. I just updated my deck and I got a disconnect error and now it’s gone.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022
    There is a banner at the top of this webpage that says they took it down temporarily because it is experiencing a significant uptick in freezing and timeout bugs across every aspect of the content. I say uptick because these bugs already existed, they’re just existing a lot more currently
    I noticed after my post that was brutal magik just smashed knull up and it was fast fast got to zero n was sure I won then I got kicked I thought not this again but no another day another bug kabam I need to compensate this Im fed up loosing energy and eldersmarks through this. 😡🤬
  • PsychoakumaPsychoakuma Posts: 564 ★★
    its down due to lots of bugs at the moment....
  • Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 765 ★★★
    no one really wanted to do the week 4 node... Please, just call the season off early, pay the rewards as they are, and take 2 weeks to properly investigate and fix before next season.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Posts: 261 ★★

no one really wanted to do the week 4 node... Please, just call the season off early, pay the rewards as they are, and take 2 weeks to properly investigate and fix before next season.

Bump everyone to the closest bracket they could have reasonably achieved in eight days time and give rewards based off that, not just current standing, and I'd agree with that statement. If it's broke and requires more than a quick fix, fix it so it actually works properly before next season and end this season now, sure. But rewards always should be bumped a tier if the game mode is broken with time to go in that season.

It's not our fault the game broke and we can't continue to contribute points to Battlegrounds, especially if we're on the cusp/more than three quarters of the way to a goal/points threshhold with eight days to play. My group put in roughly 25,000 points in the weekend after we goaded other players to step up work. We would have hit the tier we were aiming for without this disruption with the next week of play.
    Anyone know when bgs will be back up?
  • JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 172 ★★

I love that new meta, I find it way more skill-based. I've done 4 wins in a row so please let's keep it :D
    Don't bump nothing to next rewards bracket I didn't go all the way to not do the last week when these sick nodes are active take your time fix it but don't end it for those who didn't even make gladiator circuit. Just so they can get there rewards sooner.
    Some people just made it into gladiator circuit played 1 match ohh sorry games broke need to end it here they will be like why God why nooooo!!
  • DoosraDoosra Posts: 359 ★★★

Speak for yourself
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    BG's is running for me again - still no rank's showing and believe I should be in gamma 1 now with this last win, but still showing gamma 2. Have a feeling that ze bugs are still there and wouldn't doubt that it will be down again soon.