**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

does my alliance qualify for AW Season 37 rewards

My alliance just finished AW season today, but I have not seen any rewards. I’ve also seen other alliances get their rewards like weeks earlier so does my alliance still qualify for rewards? I have done over 5 wars with my alliance this season.

Comments

• Options
    SuhshehshsSuhshehshs Posts: 72
    I am new to the alliance rewards and alliance wars and could not find anything online
  • Options
    DrenlinDrenlin Posts: 787 ★★★
    War season starts today so I think you may be misinformed?
  • Options
    You did NOT just finish a Season today.

The past 2 weeks have been an OFF-SEASON, time to practice things and get just the per-war rewards is all.

New Season begins today.
  • Options
    Vergeman78Vergeman78 Posts: 132 ★★
    Alliance season ended 2 weeks ago, season 38 starts today
  • Options
    edited November 2022
    ohhh that makes sense, I did not know there was an off season and that seasons were segmented

thanks
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,649 Guardian
    edited November 2022
    (and since you’re new)

Seasons are 4 weeks (12 wars), and need to participate (either/or, or both, defense/attack) in at least 5 of the 12 wars to qualify for Season rewards that your Ally gets.
    Have to be 5 wars all with same Ally as you finish with (no leaving and coming back, without starting the 5 war counter all over), and have to stay with Ally thru the time of actually receiving the season rewards in game mail after season ends.

Followed by a 2 week off-season.
  • Options
    that really helps, thanks!