Is it worth using these champs anymore?

SpecMSpecM Member Posts: 88
I have been using suicide masteries for over a year and recently decided to take them off as I was getting into higher ranks in battlegrounds etc(Recoil and health loss made me loose more points). I upgraded champions that benefit from suicides within this year. (Kitty Pryde, Ghost, Omega Red, Corvus, Guilly 99, CMM, Kingpin, Magneto, Claire, CGR, Diablo etc)

After taking off suicide masteries I am able to use more options such as HT, Venom, CapIW, Doom etc. So I just wanted to know if any of ya'll who use non-suicide masteries still use champions that benefit from suicides( Omega red, Corvus etc) and whether using them are still worth it?

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Member Posts: 2,592 ★★★★★
    They are all very useable. IMO Omega Red is the one who suffers the most, but he is still very good.

Also, if you change your masteries, you have to buy a new deck to enable a different mastery set. Changing your masteries does not affect your battleground deck. Really dumb IMO, but I guess I get it.
  • SpecMSpecM Member Posts: 88

They are all very useable. IMO Omega Red is the one who suffers the most, but he is still very good.

Also, if you change your masteries, you have to buy a new deck to enable a different mastery set. Changing your masteries does not affect your battleground deck. Really dumb IMO, but I guess I get it.

Thanks for the reply, glad to hear that they are usable.

Also, you don't have to buy a new deck to change masteries. You can simply select the current deck and click on 'masteries' and the masteries you are using now will apply to the current deck.