**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Platinum Poolooza: Days 31+

ShiroiharaShiroihara Posts: 1,092 ★★★★
Are we missing something for days 31+?
There’s nothing else in the preview aside from the shards. Doesn’t seem right.

Comments

• Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★
    Similar to the summoner camp/resort, they built in a couple grace days in case people miss a day or so they don’t miss out on the primary rewards. These shard selectors are there for people to get a small extra bonus for completing all the objectives and/or to create incentive (not well I might add) for people to purchase extra days.
  • Options
    It just looked weird to me having a chest that has a selector in the earlier instances of the calendar with just an item. It also has a crystal on top so I thought there might be something missing.
    I agree that I don’t see many buying extra days for something so insignificant.
  • Options

You’re not buying extra days.

You can buy days to make up for days that you didn’t login, or to get rewards earlier.

But if you login every day you will be able to go thru those 33 days without needing to buy 3 days, as it is a 33 day event (like summer event cycles).
  • Options
    K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    Yeah this is no different than the last 2 or 3 days of the monthly Calendar not having the best rewards in that Calendar. They're just making it so that you don't get nothing for logging in every day but also not making it an absolute requirement for the premium rewards.
  • Options

You can buy days to make up for days that you didn’t login, or to get rewards earlier.

But if you login every day you will be able to go thru those 33 days without needing to buy 3 days, as it is a 33 day event (like summer event cycles).
    The calendar timer might say 33 days but the rewards go all the way to 45 with those last days greyed out. How do you get those if you don’t buy extra days?

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★

The calendar timer might say 33 days but the rewards go all the way to 45 with those last days greyed out. How do you get those if you don’t buy extra days?

That's the platinum pass ($9.99) section. The free section ends at day 33.
  • Options

You have to buy them. We're just saying that the sole purpose of buying days may not be for those rewards but to also just give yourself the opportunity to miss a few days during the event.
  • Options
    Bugmat78 said:

That's the platinum pass ($9.99) section. The free section ends at day 33.
    I bought the pass and they’re still greyed out.
    I guess we’ll find out when it gets there.
  • Options
    My understanding is the event only lasts 33 days. you would have to buy the extra days in addition to the pass to unlock those.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    K00shMaan said:

My understanding is the event only lasts 33 days. you would have to buy the extra days in addition to the pass to unlock those.

^
    For anyone who buys the unlocks, they'll have extra time.
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Yeah, it pretty much sucks as an event for free to play players. I got no real interest in it frankly. Game is pushing further and further to "pay to win" which just ain't happening for me.