**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Wrong war tier

Last Season we finished in tier 2, pretty close to tier 3. so i understand that we can slip down a tier due to lower alliances making their way up but i dont understand how we can stay in tier 3 after winning the first war and landing on a war Rating of 2984 which was always more then enough to achieve tier 2. Does anyone have similar issues?

Comments

• DukenpukeDukenpuke Posts: 658 ★★★

Last Season we finished in tier 2, pretty close to tier 3. so i understand that we can slip down a tier due to lower alliances making their way up but i dont understand how we can stay in tier 3 after winning the first war and landing on a war Rating of 2984 which was always more then enough to achieve tier 2. Does anyone have similar issues?

Our alliance started the season in Tier 6 (shown on war room screen at the start of each war). We won the first two wars of the season and are still tier 6. When we look at the war history for the past two wars, it now shows tier 7 (and 3.2x multiplier instead of 3.4x) instead of tier 6.

Something wonky is going on.