Battlegrounds - i sandbagged. Will i be banned?

hi all, i was wondering if i am at risk of being banned for putting a few 1 and 2 stars in my deck. can someone please let me know

Comments

• Dalek_sec123Dalek_sec123 Member Posts: 10
    i mean i do get that, and whilst it was only for a few games i only did it because all of my opponents were. when i returned to my original legit deck, i got so many sandbaggers but i beat them by skill. and there were so many i would be shocked if all of them were banned.

i beat them by skill.

If you had this to begin with, you wouldn't have ever felt the need to sandbag.
    bro i literally just said i did it cos so many others were doing it
    i found that it was the same level of players i went against while sandbagging anyways
  • G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Member Posts: 1,447 ★★★★

hi all, i was wondering if i am at risk of being banned for putting a few 1 and 2 stars in my deck. can someone please let me know

Don’t worry, you’re good.
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Member Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    I've said this in other threads as well. Sandbagging is most likely not a bannable offense because their is no clear line for what is and what isn't sandbagging. In fact, Sandbagging is generally not illegal in any competition. The best solution to combat it is just to create matchmaking criteria that offers sandbaggers no added value or event negative value.
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Member Posts: 581 ★★★

i beat them by skill.

i found that it was the same level of players i went against while sandbagging anyways
    So you’re a follower?
  • CoppinCoppin Member Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★
    edited November 2022

i beat them by skill.

So you’re a follower?
    no i just wanted to have the same advantage as others??
    Key word being advantage.. therefore no skill
  • PapaMidnite007PapaMidnite007 Member Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    You won't be able to next season onwards
  • Phillip14233Phillip14233 Member Posts: 581 ★★★

i beat them by skill.

So you’re a follower?
    no i just wanted to have the same advantage as others??
    So yes.
    I mean i really wish i hadnt done it - it brought no benefit and i lost 3 out of the 3 matches i did it for. when i returned to my normal deck i got consistent wins
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    Ban :- no
    Sportsmanship:- not a good way
  • MinderuMinderu Member Posts: 72 ★★
    Technically not cheating, but I hope you morally feel bad about yourself.