**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

18k units for paragon?

GraydroxGraydrox Posts: 413 ★★★
Let's say the cyber weekend deals allow me to be Paragon. Only have 1 rank 4 so it's a stretch. But assuming the rewards are amazing. Would It be worth it to spend all my units to become Paragon?

Short question. Is being Paragon worth 18k units (earned not bought)

Comments

• Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,110 ★★★★
    18k units can clear act 7 and 8.1, with units to spare. If you have the time, you can use them to get paragon anyway.
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    No. Better to just explore story mode. You will use much less than 18k units to become Paragon. It might take a while but just take it slow. 1-2 paths a day in a story mode and you will eventually get it. I used less than 5k units for the whole Act 7 & 8.1 exploration combined. Probably less than that.

Just what I think.
  • Options
    MorningstarIsBaeMorningstarIsBae Posts: 126 ★★
    You can probably do act 7 and 8.1 in way less so why not both? If you have the units then its most likely gonna be worth it based on previous years
  • Options
    SammyDeSammyDe Posts: 901 ★★★
    I am in the same boat. 1.67 rank 4 and completed act 7 last week. EOP should get me my second rank 4. Then 100% 8.1 will get me the third rank 4. Unfortunately not fast enough for cyber weekend. Unless there’s a 3-4 rank up gem for TBs in CW, I will say better wait for Xmas to be Paragon!