**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

ShouldI r4 nick or valk?

Amazing_Demon05Amazing_Demon05 Posts: 4,235 ★★★★★
Valk is sig200
Nick is sig 20

I am Super focused on War and BG
Ik nick is more useful in BG as he can fill in both defender attacker role
Plus as defender he is one of the best in BG

I am just having last minute doubts.
Because I feel nick r4 would get banned way more than r3 nick.

Although i haven't played with valk enough to know if she can get speedy kills in Bg.
Haven't tried her yet in BG.

ShouldI r4 nick or valk? 39 votes

Sig20 Nick
71%
TerraJazz_MessengerHzoripseudosaneyuwTijjy007LordSmasherAYK¹Ewell65SSS69GardoshRenaxqqKhellendros138SpecMCeltic1981BlôdletterDraconic_12Norman_OroLBN1willrun4adonutZAHIDMALIK1588 28 votes
Sig200 Valk
28%
SpeedbumpRayhanIshaqueEugene_VirtuosoRockyshockyGogiRebornMVP0casual0benhuncho13579rebel_shut_up_heatherwrjqtj 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    @Amazing_Demon05 i don’t have much saved, but a mate had this from when I faced him

She’s great for BGs, basically get to 3 pierce and 3 bulwark then heavy (if you can) and sp2. Big damage.

This is the friendly meta by the way, basically no nodes. Big, big damage against Doom, I think that’s a pretty impressive score!
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

@Amazing_Demon05 i don’t have much saved, but a mate had this from when I faced him

She’s great for BGs, basically get to 3 pierce and 3 bulwark then heavy (if you can) and sp2. Big damage.

This is the friendly meta by the way, basically no nodes. Big, big damage against Doom, I think that’s a pretty impressive score!

that looks pretty good.
    seems like poll is very one sided

do you have any idea how much total hp do these BG opponents have so i can try myself and see how fast i can knockout so much of their hp?
    Rank 4s have somewhere around 180-200k health depending on champion I believe.

I think it’s expected the poll is gonna be one sided, Valk is very new compared to an established favourite like Nick! Not that I think Valk is better overall than Nick, but it’s still pretty early for Valk as a champ