**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Am I ready to start Act 5>?

shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
edited November 2022 in Strategy and Tips
I 100%ed Act 4 before starting Act 5. (stoopid I know.) I tried 5.1.1 and I got destroyed with that Flare node. i was just wondering at my roster should I start 5.1 now or keep leveling my champs up (grind arena, EQ, practice in ROL, etc.)
I don't have a picture, but I've got:
4* 5/50 Thor Rags sig 40
5* 3/max? Kitty
5* 3/max Ghost
4* 5/50 Quake
4* 4/40 DV sig 99
4* 4/40 Hyperion sig 50
I'm currently trying to decide whether to rank up my 5* Rintrah (2/something) or 5* Tigra (1/10). Not super great with either but learning.
Thanks.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• manveertherealmanveerthereal Posts: 1,359 ★★★
    Yes
  • flip3609sbroflip3609sbro Posts: 44
    A good rule of thumb with the flare node is to make use of class advantage when you can, flare I believe goes slower if you have the advantage, regardless you get a nice attack bonus
  • GiuliameijGiuliameij Posts: 1,849 ★★★★
    Those champs should be able to get you to atleast complete 5.2 to become uncollected.
    However. If your feel your skill isn`t up there yet to try act 5 I would suggest you do event quests, aq, just to get some 5* champs to rank 4. You should have the materials to r4 atleast 1 from exploring act 4.
    In the meantime. Just try 5.1.1 everyday until you get far enough into the lane you feel like it is worth it to push for completion.
    Act 5 has some different nodes from act 4 that you simply need to get used to. Take your time with it and practise.
    Search the internet for some decent revive farming spots. It will save you units. And look up some guides for proper masteries. They can make clearing content a lot easier, and are a unit investment that sticks around for a very very long time, and does not decrease in value until masteries are changed.

Good luck with act 5.
  • shut_up_heathershut_up_heather Posts: 285 ★★
    Thanks so much, guys!
  • Iron_J3Iron_J3 Posts: 269
    Those are good champs. It’s not stupid to explore Act 4. It helps for practice and getting rewards. I recently started Act 5 and it’s way tougher than anything else up to this point in game. Little unfair at times. I’m close to beating 5.2. Just be patient. Practice in 5.1.1. You can exit quest if start losing a lot. It took me little time to get used to AI in 5.1. Take advantage of class advantages. It’s backwards in 5.2. 5.1.6 is super hard. Do side quests, arena and AQ stuff while getting better. Try to land few champs with high damage, regen and good bleed. Good luck as it’s not easy.
  • CederCeder Posts: 668 ★★★
    You are over prepared with a roster like that