**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Compensation for BG ending earlier [merged]

GalaxianGodGalaxianGod Posts: 17
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
When are we getting the promised compensation for the bg ending earlier than before.
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• Options
    ChatterofforumsChatterofforums Posts: 1,779 ★★★★★
    It's coming when BG season 3 starts, which is Monday.
  • Options
    FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

They were pretty clear on this a week ago. Compensation should be coming today.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,218 ★★★★★

Let's Goooo
    Umazhing
    No complains ONLY IN MY CASE: I did not miss any of the things people did.
  • Options
    PetieCameronPetieCameron Posts: 260
    edited November 2022
    On to say exactly the same we lost our end push on that. Are u having a laugh that is terrible [censored]
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Are. You. Kidding. Half an Entry in Elders Marks. HALF!!!

• Options
    GiomeGiome Posts: 170 ★★
    Bugmat78 said:

I'm assuming that was in no way the compensation and was just the usual starter pack they have given out from even when BGs were in beta... right?!

It must be this.
  • Options
    Wozzle007Wozzle007 Posts: 937 ★★★★★
    This cannot be the compensation. Honestly would have been better to treat this in the same way as the recent phasing/invisibility and not bothered with any compensation if Kabam thinks this is appropriate.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    The problem is you can't measure how much someone COULD have won, even more difficult to gauge that in a general way for everyone. Not really commenting on whether it was enough or not. Just pointing out that it wouldn't have been close to the next Milestone.
  • Options
    JAsummonarJAsummonar Posts: 171
    edited November 2022

The problem is you can't measure how much someone COULD have won, even more difficult to gauge that in a general way for everyone. Not really commenting on whether it was enough or not. Just pointing out that it wouldn't have been close to the next Milestone.

They would know where everyone finished. They would have processed that data to decide ranks and rewards. They just had to compensate people according to their rank. It could have simply been the next milestone rewards. For example, if one was silver 2, s/he could have got compensation at least what s/he could have received by being silver 1. To me this sounds like reasonably easy to do. Somewhat fair as well. Surely better than what they did..
This discussion has been closed.